I Don't Want To Go

Dee J

Oct 16, 2012
Denton, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus Mayhem AKA B-Ham AKA Brutty Boy
Well the time has finally come.... I have to leave Brutus for the first time tomorrow morning :( I leave for a business trip tomorrow, and come back Sunday. I know it's not long, but even thinking about leaving him for a night gives me anxiety. Not to mention, I just turn around and leave again Thursday and don't come back till Tuesday LATE. :( Isn't having a dog a reason for getting out of these silly business trips? :bitching:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:(. :idea: I could write you a note! I don't blame you a bit. Who is he in charge of while you are gone?

@deeJ -- take her up on the ffer to write you a note... she is REALLY good with words

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
She'll git ya fired is what she'll git ya!!!! But then you wouldnt have to go.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I haven't experienced leaving my bullies yet, even for an overnight trip somewhere. I'm sure when the time comes I will feel great anxiety and dread too. Even contemplating a vacation in 2014 without them makes me queasy.:crying:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Where is Brutus staying ... maybe whoever is going to look after him can skype or facetime you both!!! :up:

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
We all go through this sometime... it's super duper tough. Just know that you are not alone. Facetime/Skype can do wonders!

I, myself, am contemplating going to another country to take care of my dad for 2 months. TWO LONG MONTHS. Still don't know how I'm going to handle it...

OP
Dee J

Dee J

Oct 16, 2012
Denton, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus Mayhem AKA B-Ham AKA Brutty Boy
[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] I think I need this note!

I changed my schedule for tomorrow so I get to stay home with him until 12:30 instead of 6 AM! Woohoo an extra few hours of snuggle time for us!

This trip my boyfriend, the next one my mom (bf is going on the next one, we work together). I just told him to expect to Tango with me! Woohoo that will make it a little better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

L

Lucy-licious

Well I hope you trip is safe and goes well :hug:

Its sucky going and leaving them, but coming home and seeing them trying to sulk at you is the best thing ever :love::hug::love:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
How about a pup friendly hotel, and take him along?

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.