cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I've been watching his show called "Leader of the Pack" and really enjoy it.

It's different from his original series in that he's focusing on dogs from various shelters around the world and trying to find a home for him/her. It kind of has a compeition feel to it b/c he interviews and "auditions" three families to see if they are the right match for the dog. Right now, all the families have been in Europe. Lots of fun and I appreciate how he's putting attention on dogs who are in shelters.

:anyone: watching this one?

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
Yep I watch it each week ... I like that he picks a so called un-adoptable shelter dog, rehabilitates the dog then picks the right family and teaches them how to keep the dog stable and balanced ... but I must admit I do miss seeing him turn a family dog from naughty to nice, I was able to pick up a lot of training tips that way. But I really enjoy watching Cesar work his magic!!!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I hadn't heard of it, but will keep my eye out for it. I wonder what night and time its on in Canada?

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
I haven't heard of this show yet, I will look for it on OnDemand! I love shows that involve dogs. I am obsessed with Pitbulls and Parolees, Tia (the owner of the pitbull rescue) is amazing and so wonderful for the work that she does. She even has rescued a few bulldogs on some episodes!

OP
cali baker

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
It comes on the National Geographic Wild station . My cable company does not carry this station so I just downloaded from iTunes.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I did hear of it but have not yet caught an episode. I would put money that [MENTION=2614]Vicaroo1000[/MENTION] is watching it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Piamitch

Sep 5, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus
I keep missing it, but really want to catch it one of these weeks. I want to take my daughter to see him during his tour too.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.