Summer or Winter?

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Temps above 80 f ? or Temps below 30 f ?

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I actually like the summer better than the winter, although I hate extreme heat, I like when summer temperatures are around 24 or 25 Celsius. I don't like the minus temperatures too much either, so I have to say the Fall is my favourite time of year especially when we get an Indian Summer.

Dee J

Oct 16, 2012
Denton, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus Mayhem AKA B-Ham AKA Brutty Boy
I'm not clear on seasons? Do we have those in Texas? lol we have 9 months of crazy ridiculous heat to 70s and then 30s from day to day. Today was 67

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
sUMMER!!!!!! I hate the cold!!!

porkysmamma

Jun 21, 2012
Warrensburg, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky
Spring n fall :p oh wait they weren't part of the question :D lol summer I wear sweatshirts when it's 80 I'm cold blooded (I'm really a chameleon) lol but of course all week here it's supposed to be below 0 :'(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Hard choice for me. While I love the colder months of winter, I also love summertime. If it stays at 80 and not the mid 80's or 90's then I guess it's summer.

Personally, I :heart: Fall, warm days and cool nights.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hard choice for me. While I love the colder months of winter, I also love summertime. If it stays at 80 and not the mid 80's or 90's then I guess it's summer.

Personally, I :heart: Fall, warm days and cool nights.

^^^ you took the words right off of my keyboard.... anything over 80 is a waste and too darn hot.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
^^^ you took the words right off of my keyboard.... anything over 80 is a waste and too darn hot.
I'd love it to be a nice 83, low humidity with just a slight breeze. Nights can go down to 50. :2thumbs: I love winter though, lazy days and sweats and sweatshirts.

L

Lucy-licious

Summer or winter....not much choice for me tbh. Summer = cold, wet and drizzly Winter= cold wet and drizzly + ice and snow.

I like the odd warm day we get x

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Winter for me, summer's here usually over 100 miserable humidity living by the beach, our winter like today here in Florida is 73.

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
Winter please! 50 - 70 is perfect for me...and my bullies!

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
My house thermostat was set to 80 - all year round. And then I got our first bullie... now, I wear sweatshirts all year long inside the house...

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
between Summer and Winter I definitely pick Summer but in my area of the world I really like Spring & Fall the best, warmer weather less rain but not the super hot our summers can bring but as long as there is AC for the dogs life is always good :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.