Do you have Pupparazzi in your neighbourhood?

Iveski

Dec 2, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
I experienced the pupparazzi for the 1st time this past weekend, when we took the family puppies to the park, everyone stopped and asked if they can take a pic of Tank!
Love this lil guy, teaching me lots of PATIENCE, lol!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1358923597.680742.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1358923597.680742.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 38
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1358923661.873530.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1358923661.873530.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 38
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1358923799.211044.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1358923799.211044.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 35

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
[MENTION=4573]Ftse 100[/MENTION] before we thought of naming our pup blueberry muffin, we saw your name and thought it was adorable. Just saying "footsie" is too cute.. lol.
So my hubby goes "hmm, how about NYSE" which would of been perfect as he's in finance and works on Wall. Well, NYSE does not sound anywhere as good as FTSE. So Blueberry Muffin it was..

wendykerr

Jun 3, 2012
Cibolo, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Larry aka Lawrence Tiberius
Depends on where we are. Never saw people hug, kiss and cuddle a dog they didn't know like they do Larry.
Funny story... we were at our local mom & pop pet store and someone from across the store yells "IT'S LARRY!" Scared the crap out of me! It was someone that knew Larry (and us) from his facebook page and knew that we shopped there. I think they cuddled and took pictures with him for 30 minutes.

ScottFree00

Dec 13, 2012
Arkansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Lucy
Haven't been out too many places but my neighbors all flipped out and had to hold Lucy when they saw her. She gets a lot of attention waiting at the vet too.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
@Ftse 100 before we thought of naming our pup blueberry muffin, we saw your name and thought it was adorable. Just saying "footsie" is too cute.. lol.
So my hubby goes "hmm, how about NYSE" which would of been perfect as he's in finance and works on Wall. Well, NYSE does not sound anywhere as good as FTSE. So Blueberry Muffin it was..

i used to watch the stock exchange before leaving for work in the morning and I just loved the thought of EBD being called that so I actually picked my name 2 years beore I even got him. So NYSE would have been pronounce neesey is that right?

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
i used to watch the stock exchange before leaving for work in the morning and I just loved the thought of EBD being called that so I actually picked my name 2 years beore I even got him. So NYSE would have been pronounce neesey is that right?

We were pronouncing it "nice" but neesey sounds better.. lol

Maybe you could pronounce it nietzsche...

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Too existential for me :tongue:

A

Alaskasmom1

I thought our dogs were especially gorgeous. Now I know it's the fact that they are bully's and gorgeous! Who'd a think it?ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359073033.335749.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359073063.171439.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1359073096.058450.jpg

Maife

Apr 8, 2012
Country
Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Ulysses
I have gotten all the possible comments. From "awwww he is so adorable, can I touch him?", to an old woman telling me "oh my god what an ugly dog" :mad:. I am one of those who can actually become annoyed. I don't mind people with other dogs who want to chat a while and play with him or let their dogs play with him, but those people who just run after you and just try to pet your dog with their dirty hands really bother me. And I'm not sure what came first but Ulysses tends to get annoyed to, so when people put their hands right above his head like he is a guinea pig he would just snap at them like "go away!" but when people let him sniff their hand first and are a little more subtle he has no problem, and usually those people are dog owners or at least know that you just shouldn't go and jump on an strange dog and expect him to be the most friendly of all. :yes:

Tkelley

Oct 15, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lady Guinevere, Little Be
Guinevere has quite the fan base in our apartment complex. Everyone knows her by name and she loves the attention. Most of the time she doesn't want to go for a walk unless she sees someone who may want to pet her!

Members online

No members online now.