Do you have Pupparazzi in your neighbourhood?

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Does anyone else have this happen to them? Everytime we go for a walk, and especially when we go into town, the Pupparazzi come running to greet, play, coo, and drool over our babies. We usually dress them up when we go out on outings, and everyone seems to gets a kick out of them. People come running from their work, the girls in the salon come running out, the spa, the stores, and they bring their cell phones, IPads, and cameras, and start snapping pictures of my 2 guys, it's crazy, there must be 100's of pictures out there of my Bullies. Lol. The only problem with this, is it takes us an hour to walk one city block, or to get anywhere.

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
YES ! to the point we take the Bullies to the beach and we KNOW its going to be a 2 hour walk to just go down the block, because EVERYONE has to visit with them :) :) :) :)

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
I just received an email from a couple in Australia that saw us in a store and had to stop and pet the kids and take pictures but most of the time people just love on them and always ask me a couple times if Diesel is really 3 years old and not really a puppy LOL I always find it funny how many people go bulldog crazy at the sight of these precious babies we all have!

Emily

Feb 2, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Debo
Yes, they are rock stars!

Bulldogs are angels in fur coats

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
Well, we don't suffer to the extreme that you related, but every time we take Winston out to potty, the kids distract him. Neighbors will walk over to say hi, and pet the "puppy." Good thing Winston loves kiddoes! He is very shy about adults that come to the yard though, he'll bark and chuff at them, all the while trying to hide behind Mama.

Petsmart is a little bit worse, but not too much. Several Bulldogs live nearby, so they're seen relatively often. We still get lots of people who'll stop and ask to pet him, we've had a few photo requests. Most people genuinely ask if they're so hard to care for as they've heard, and we always say yes. The Petsmart staffers know him on sight though, so he gets thoroughly petted and loved which is awesome because we come back home and he'll sleep the rest of the night.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
YES ! to the point we take the Bullies to the beach and we KNOW its going to be a 2 hour walk to just go down the block, because EVERYONE has to visit with them :) :) :) :)

...and they friggin LOVE IT.

Bo and Bea are convinced that these people on the street and these folks at the park (or where ever we are) came there JUST TO SEE THEM.

LOL[MENTION=6311]Vikinggirl[/MENTION]

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Well, I am the pupparazzi. And yes, I stop to play with every bully I see. Think some of the owners get annoyed. Oh well :p

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Yep.... it is the tough life of a bulldog -- many many admirers

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
My bullies must not be as cute as all you guys'... When we go out, we usually get the, "Is that a pit bull?" thing. Waaa. Yeah, my dogs are not as wrinkly as most ebs.

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
yup! Just the other day I was going to petsmart and I was in there for almost an hour! Everyone who saw them had to come over to pet them and take pictures. I don't think it helps that when they go to the store I put them in the shopping cart LOL, Gio pees everytime he goes in the store so the shopping cart solved that problem!

Scueva

Sep 27, 2012
Chicago, IL
Bulldog(s) Names
Duchess
This happens constantly! Since I live across the street from the beach it is especially bad! People insist on stopping to visit and pet and take pictures duchess aka miss Priss and oh boy does she suck up all the attention!

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Oh, I just remembered last summer we went to the beach and we saw this GINORMOUS English Bulldog. No, he's not an Old English... just a regular English but he was MASSIVE - The owner said he's 85 lbs. He looks just like a regular English Bulldog with the scrunch up nose, the ropes, the wrinkly face, the big chest, the loose skin except he is twice the size of my dog! And he wasn't fat either. Talk about pupparazzi... I felt so bad for that dog, he can't walk more than 5 feet without having to stop for admirers and picture-takers!

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse does too.
we were at the beach the other day and a lady asked would I take a photo of her cuddling Ftse, everybody seems to love Bullies

How do you pronounce your bully's name? It's quite a unique name. I love it! Does it have a meaning behind it?

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.