Venting :( my house has become a nursing home :'(

L

Lucy-licious

I totally agree with [MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION], you finding a job should not be the decider....as soon as his room is ready at his daughters he should go...and to make sure they keep up their side if the bargain and clear the room. I would go round and offer to help :)

OP
porkysmamma

porkysmamma

Jun 21, 2012
Warrensburg, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky
I know it shouldn't be :( unfortunately it is but I've already got one interview lined up that's an LPN position (I was applying to be a cashier at this point lol) n as far as porky it just drives me nuts he thinks she's a dog she should get table scraps I can't get through his head that she has allergies n sensitivities n besides that its not healthy for her grrr that little bundle of wrinkles has gotten me through a lot in the past few months I'm not going to let him make her sick!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I totally agree with @LariP, you finding a job should not be the decider....as soon as his room is ready at his daughters he should go...and to make sure they keep up their side if the bargain and clear the room. I would go round and offer to help :)

I agree ^^^^^ go offer to help clean that room out and move G-Pa to his daughter's house.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Forgive me, I'm a tough Texan and would love to give a good a** kicking all
around (excepting you & Porky).

I'm glad your fiance' put his foot down but I would make it VERY clear, it better
not EVER happen again...like...EVER.

You come 1st...always and forever...1st. No guilt, no apologies, no questions...1st.

And, Honey, while it's fine you are looking for a job, as soon as his room is ready, he
moves in with his daughter WHETHER you've found a job or not. He IS NOT your
responsibility or concern, he is THEIR responsibility and concern...shame on them!