MIA **graphic content**

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
**pictures of Norm after a fight***

Sorry I haven't been on in awhile. It's been crazy around here with my son in football, my daughter in swimming and brownies. I've been working with the dogs in getting them to get along. And I think it's working. Right now they are asleep next to each other, I can take them outside together (only with the dog whistle and treats), They are now only locked away from each other when I am gone. The fights they had were just plain scary and viscious.

I feel so much better with them. I'm glad I didn't get rid of either of them.

People told me I needed to get rid of them because they will never be able to be together. But with alot of hard work... things can work out.

Attachments

• wounds 011.jpg
    wounds 011.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 138
  • wounds 012.jpg
    wounds 012.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 148
  • wounds 014.jpg
    wounds 014.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 143
  • wounds 015.jpg
    wounds 015.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 117

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Oh my those are rough pictures, when were those taken? Since they are doing well together right now I assume it was from a bit ago. I am so glad you have opted to work with them and not get rid of any of your furbabies. I know its tough and kudos to you for working so hard for harmony in your home :)

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I am so glad that everything is working out for you! Figure if it is going this well now imagine how it will be a year from now. What a good bully parent you are! Those pics are awful, hopefully something you never have to deal with again.

gatorfan85

Mar 24, 2010
Orange Park,FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.Beefy
Wow those wounds look just like poor Mr.Beefy when he and baby joe have fought.I am soooo glad things are working out for u guys!!!!(hug)

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Vegas and Orion fight like crazy, but she has never sunk her teeth into Vegas. I hope everything is on the right track and stays that way!

OP
bulldog family

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
Thanks guys... It had been a bumpy road... but it looks like things are smoothing out. I will NEVER trust them together... I always have to error on the side of caution and always make sure I'm in the alpha role. One little eye twitch from Norm that LeRoy doesn't like... that's when things go for the worst. I keep notice of the small ear movements and tail movements. When I notice one is getting upset, I lay him on his back. So far, so good.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.