Sherry

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
@Sherry..no kidding! What is that about??????

The one announcer is in his 80's made such a fuss over the girlfriend of the Alabama quarterback, and that caused thousands of people tweeting about her,
the game was so out of hand that nobody cared about the game anymore. It was a mess for days afterwards and now she's famous. She is Miss Alabama

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake

The one announcer is in his 80's made such a fuss over the girlfriend of the Alabama quarterback, and that caused thousands of people tweeting about her,
the game was so out of hand that nobody cared about the game anymore. It was a mess for days afterwards and now she's famous. She is Miss Alabama

:laugh: Ya! I actually knew what it was about...I was being sarcastic! :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

The sadder part about all that miss with the quarterback's girl...... that is his second national title as a qback and SHE got more press than he did.

OP
Sherry

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
The sadder part about all that miss with the quarterback's girl...... that is his second national title as a qback and SHE got more press than he did.

I know right !!!! jeesh,,, the world today :nope:
Two bad calls against ND which wouldn't of made any difference
Alabama had a Great game. Koodos to them

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.