FTSE 075.jpg

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
lol; I am glad I live in Arizona and my backyard is brick. The only thing that comes in our yard is a barn owl that makes Amber crazy but the owl sits on the house or electric wires and just looks at Amber. Made me nervous at first but Amber is 54 pounds and never out by herself so no worries about being carted off. I think the owl is hunting in the alley behind our house. We do have toads that drives Amber crazy too; the toads are in hibernation now but live under the castle rock, Amber loves to chase some toads. lol

Tooleysmom

Community Veteran
Mar 24, 2012
Winnipeg Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Tallulah and Buster
Tons of piles of rabbit poop in my yard. The snow makes it easy to see. I have fencing all around but they squeeze in the tiniest spots underneath. I can tell by the fresh rabbit tracks in the snow. Thanks for the information. Miss T loves eating the rabbit poop and I will now have to find way to stop her. At least she outgrew the goose poop. :barf: I thought with a dog in the yard the scent would be a deterrent. The voles and mice packed up and went away. :yes: Thank you for this information. BTW I love the kangaroo photo!!! Totally amazing. If those were deer it would look like my neighbourhood. But this seems so exotic. Wish I could be in Australia and see the kangaroos roaming about...

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Tons of piles of rabbit poop in my yard. The snow makes it easy to see. I have fencing all around but they squeeze in the tiniest spots underneath. I can tell by the fresh rabbit tracks in the snow. Thanks for the information. Miss T loves eating the rabbit poop and I will now have to find way to stop her. At least she outgrew the goose poop. :barf: I thought with a dog in the yard the scent would be a deterrent. The voles and mice packed up and went away. :yes: Thank you for this information. BTW I love the kangaroo photo!!! Totally amazing. If those were deer it would look like my neighbourhood. But this seems so exotic. Wish I could be in Australia and see the kangaroos roaming about...

No you wouldn't!!! they are mean

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Yea especially when they get in your neighbors garbage and decide to bring it to your yard to ear, then leave bombs everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!

HEYYYYYYY..Are you in my HOOD?? We have special bear proof trash cans..they wrestle with them every frickin trash night..lol..and often we have to go hunt our own trash cans cuz they roll downhill! But..they work! Worth the extra $4 a month!! ohhh but they still crap everywhere..:(

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
HEYYYYYYY..Are you in my HOOD?? We have special bear proof trash cans..they wrestle with them every frickin trash night..lol..and often we have to go hunt our own trash cans cuz they roll downhill! But..they work! Worth the extra $4 a month!! ohhh but they still crap everywhere..:(

Yea we have the special bear proof cans too, the problem is the bears know how to unscrew the tops of the and get to the trash anyway. It's actually pretty impressive to watch. Cracks me up though because everyone has garages yet people still leave their trash outside(not us)

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Yea we have the special bear proof cans too, the problem is the bears know how to unscrew the tops of the and get to the trash anyway. It's actually pretty impressive to watch. Cracks me up though because everyone has garages yet people still leave their trash outside(not us)

We have a pic somewhere of a bear sitting on top of can trying to open it! Ours have spring loaded clamps..they are hard for me to open..bears haven't mastered them YET!! The day the trash company delivered our newest cans..the bear drug our new empty one out into the street..and the trash company supervisor, who was driving by making sure cans were delivered, about died laughing...as he took a picture! :cursing:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.