Happy New Year!

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella
This year has been filled with ups and downs for my family but we have been blessed all the same. We may not be the richest but we have been blessed with our health, good family and friends, a home and most of all Love. Wishing all of my bully family a happy, safe and prosperous New Year filled with lots of bully kisses and snuggles:newyear7:!

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Cheers to you and your family! Happy and Healthy New Year. Will you be going to Times Square to watch the ball drop or watching on TV?

OP
Bizzymammabee

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella
Cheers to you and your family! Happy and Healthy New Year. Will you be going to Times Square to watch the ball drop or watching on TV?

Smooches to you and the boys. Heck no! It's frigid out here and it will be even colder tonight. Right now it's something like 32 degrees and tonight is supposed to be around 25. If you want to get close you have to go early and stand out there. I prefer to watch it from the comfort of my bed where there are no drunken folks acting out. My brother will be there tonight as he is a cop. He told me it's miserable standing out there in the cold. What about you? Big plans for tonight? I intend to be home in the warmth with the hubby, kiddies and the pooches sitting on the sofa to watch the ball drop.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Smooches to you and the boys. Heck no! It's frigid out here and it will be even colder tonight. Right now it's something like 32 degrees and tonight is supposed to be around 25. If you want to get close you have to go early and stand out there. I prefer to watch it from the comfort of my bed where there are no drunken folks acting out. My brother will be there tonight as he is a cop. He told me it's miserable standing out there in the cold. What about you? Big plans for tonight? I intend to be home in the warmth with the hubby, kiddies and the pooches sitting on the sofa to watch the ball drop.

I think your Times square is sorta like our Rose Parade here and how people will stay overnight on the sidewalk to get a good spot. It's wayyyy too cold and uncomfortable but people go all out w/little bbq's, beds, etc...very festive.

I'm working today so when i get home tonight i'll be staying home and watching a movie on TV. Those are my boring plans :)

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Cheers to you! Happy New Years!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :)

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
:newyear2::newyear7::newyear2::newyear4::newyear2::newyear7::newyear2:

Happy New Years to your family from Diesel, Molly, Chance & Destiny

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Happy New year, Beth!! May good health, wealth and good times come your way in 2013

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.