cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Do you stay up til midnight to ring in 2013 OR fall asleep beforehand because you really don't care?

I'm probably going to sleep by 10pm mainly b/c it's hard for me to stay up beyond that these days!

How about you guys?

:newyear4::newyear7:

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
I will "try" to stay awake but there is a big chance I will fall asleep ... oh wait no I know I will take a nap and that way I can stay awake til the clock strikes 12

L

Lucy-licious

I will be here and bringing in the new year with my family and EBN friends.....

for those unable to make it to midnight in their own time zone p,ease feel free to celebrate with me.

[MENTION=1904]cali baker[/MENTION] [MENTION=390]cali~jenn[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] my midnight is your 4pm I will count down BigBen's chimes with you and raise my glass in toast to an amazing 2013

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I struggle to make it past 10:00PM .... I will do my best to be logged in with Angie to celebrate on London time!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I will be here and bringing in the new year with my family and EBN friends.....

for those unable to make it to midnight in their own time zone p,ease feel free to celebrate with me.

@cali baker @cali~jenn and @JAKEISGREAT my midnight is your 4pm I will count down BigBen's chimes with you and raise my glass in toast to an amazing 2013
4 pm!! Why was I thinking 8pm? Lol!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I'll definetly be awake. We are getting together with my best friend of 51 years. She is having a get together at her house tonight, and it's a potluck. Everyone is bringing a dish, and we will be at her house to ring in the New Year. My family is also going, as is my son. She lives about 30 mins from here, so probably won't get back home until 1:00 or 2:00. We don't drink, so are always ok to drive. And tomorrow is a holiday, so no work, and can sleep in. Lol

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
I'm a night owl anyway so I'll be up till midnight and beyond! lol

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
i think someone has dipped into her Southern Comfort punch a wee bit early...:newyear6:
Lol! The punch was very good by the way! My problem, it gave me a baby headache after 2 drinks so had to go to plan b. shots and gatoraid in between the shots. Didn't get to sleep til 4 ish then woke to the 2 yr old crying for a half hour from being overstimulated. Lol 3 hours sleep total and here I am.... :D

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.