Off topic - iPad

robertbrewer

Dec 20, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Bauer
Not sure if any of you use iPads, but if you do I would HIGHLY recommend to get HD Tapatalk! It makes it super easy to post and upload pics.

Sorry if this is in the wrong place....still feeling my way around.

Robert

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
First of all..NEVER worry about posting in wrong place. If it needs to be moved...someone will do it! Just keep posting! :up: Yup! Lots of us use IPads...and Tapatalk is quite popular. I find it the easiest way to post pictures..but then..I am computer stoooooopid! :ROFL:

OP
robertbrewer

robertbrewer

Dec 20, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Bauer
First of all..NEVER worry about posting in wrong place. If it needs to be moved...someone will do it! Just keep posting! :up: Yup! Lots of us use IPads...and Tapatalk is quite popular. I find it the easiest way to post pictures..but then..I am computer stoooooopid! :ROFL:

Yes...the computer is kind of a pain, but using my iPhone for pics, icloud and iPad for the forum is super easy.

Robert

loveabully

Community Veteran
Jul 20, 2012
california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
:butterfly: my husband just got me an iPad 2 for Christmas I love it

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
I got the new ipad 4 that I got for christmas but hubby couldn't wait so I got it early but I have no idea to use the tapatalk i can pull up this page but dont know how to reply to a post. I feel stupid!:ashamed:

A

Alaskasmom1

Tapatalk is super easy. Pull-up the forum. Then just open a thread, type a reply and hit send. I actually keep the one that shows everything on my home screen just in case I want to see everything in an original state. I find it easier to post pics and videos on Tapatalk than on the regular screen.just navigate around In there and you'll see it in no time.

A

Alaskasmom1

I got the new ipad 4 that I got for christmas but hubby couldn't wait so I got it early but I have no idea to use the tapatalk i can pull up this page but dont know how to reply to a post. I feel stupid!:ashamed:

You are super smart! That's obvious. Just look around in there until you are comfy.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Not sure if any of you use iPads, but if you do I would HIGHLY recommend to get HD Tapatalk! It makes it super easy to post and upload pics.

Sorry if this is in the wrong place....still feeling my way around.

Robert

i'm on here on my iPad probably 90% of the time unless I need to really work on someone like an article. I don't use Tapatalk though. I generally upload my pics to Photobucket and then copy the iMG link here (makes for a bigger picture thumbnail). But I can also just upload the pics using Safari. Lots use Tapatalk here but I don't like the layout.

Oh yes and as Becky ([MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION]) don't ever worry about posting in the wrong spot, we'll move it if needed. :2thumbs:

:welcome: too.

Heff102

I will show you my thingy if you show me yours!
Community Veteran
Jul 7, 2012
Humboldt, SK
Bulldog(s) Names
Lulu
What about using Face Time? I got a Ipad Mini for Xmas and would be interested in trying out Face Time with others from here. PM me if you are interested....you can see Lulu!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online