Who has a Shark Steam Cleaner? need opinions plz

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
I have a shark and I loooove it. I would definitly get some extra pads. I don't add chemical to it but if I'm doing a really yucky area I will spray something on the floor before I go over it with the shark. They make floor cleaning tons easier in my opinion.

Trod1

Jul 2, 2012
Michigan
Bulldog(s) Names
Olive, Oscar
I recently bought one and like it lots!! It's quick and easy to use and my floors look nice when I am finished. I have used it on ceramic tole and laminate.

LucysMum

Mar 26, 2011
S. New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Lucy
I have an oreck steamer and I have been very happy with it. I do not add anything to the water except a lavender oil they sell at the store. It is approved to be used with the oreck model. It gives a nice scent when you are cleaning--but you don't need it.

I was motivated to stop using chemicals on my floors when Lucy was having trouble with allergies and I tried to eliminate things that may have irritated her. It is a little adjustment to stop using so many chemicals on your floors--but you will get used to it and your floors will be just as clean.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
My sister just bought one, replacing her old shark, and loves it. She bought an oreck brand i think it was, first that she hated. Sent it back and went to bed bath and beyond since they will allow returns with no questions asked. She loves it and swears by it.

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
I don't have one but my Step-Mom does and she loves it ... I want one just haven't bought one yet. let me know how you like it :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.