Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
@agingermom - very cool!! do people ever give you a hard time over having tats? not that is should matter what others think ... if they don't like em don't get one and stop looking at mine right LOL

p.s. I only ask because I wanted to know what your response is .... I tell people that ask ... My body is my temple and I am choosing to paint my walls!!

Last edited:

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Can't wait to see it finished, your tougher than me I dont like needles or pain either.

OP
agingermom

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
@agingermom - very cool!! do people ever give you a hard time over having tats? not that is should matter what others think ... if they don't like em don't get one and stop looking at mine right LOL

p.s. I only ask because I wanted to know what your response is .... I tell people that ask ... My body is my temple and I am choosing to paint my walls!!

Well you have seen a picture of me and rarely does anyone challenge me. My husband just rolls his eyes now and he was probably my biggest adversary on them initially. Now he loves them. I am lucky enough to work at the VA where most of my clients have tattoos so work is never a problem. I just think they should be in good taste if you are a professional or able to cover up if necessary, which I would never do but it should be an option. I am very proud of my tattoos and have spent alot of time ad money on them. They express who I am

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
nice ink!! [MENTION=3123]agingermom[/MENTION] how many tats do you have? and for everyone else ... how many tats do you have?

One on my foot that I FINALLY got after getting lots of good advice on this board!

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
oh no way could I get a tat on my foot ... but I don't like anyone touching my feet ... I could not sit still for that LOL I would be wiggling and giggling way way way too much!!!

I have 4 myself ... I had planned to get only ONE it was something just for me ... a heart & rose with my son's name over my heart ... then tat fever kicked in and before I knew it I had 4 LOL for my sons 16th birthday I let him get a tattoo my dad had designed and got on his arm and my son got the same tattoo on the same arm in the same spot as my dad has :) of course his buddies thought I was the coolest mom on earth and other parents thought I was a terrible mom for letting him do that at such a young age! but I bought him a Mustang for his 16th birthday too so they thought that was terrible too .... oh well he got what he wanted and I was glad to make him happy!

OP
agingermom

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
oh no way could I get a tat on my foot ... but I don't like anyone touching my feet ... I could not sit still for that LOL I would be wiggling and giggling way way way too much!!!

I have 4 myself ... I had planned to get only ONE it was something just for me ... a heart & rose with my son's name over my heart ... then tat fever kicked in and before I knew it I had 4 LOL for my sons 16th birthday I let him get a tattoo my dad had designed and got on his arm and my son got the same tattoo on the same arm in the same spot as my dad has :) of course his buddies thought I was the coolest mom on earth and other parents thought I was a terrible mom for letting him do that at such a young age! but I bought him a Mustang for his 16th birthday too so they thought that was terrible too .... oh well he got what he wanted and I was glad to make him happy!

Wanna adopt me?

One on my foot that I FINALLY got after getting lots of good advice on this board!

I would love a tattoo on my foot!! i also love the look of tats behind the neck.

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
I am going to have empty nest syndrome very soon :)

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Love your new "Rosie" [MENTION=3123]agingermom[/MENTION]

I think I have eight total.........one on each foot. :-)

PsychoPixie

Feb 16, 2013
U.P of MI
Bulldog(s) Names
Eloise M.Wigglebottom
Wow. Awesome tattoo. I have 4, going to get number 5 pretty quick here. I love them. Im addicted lol Hate needles, love tatts.
Would love to see pics of your tatt when its finished, and of all your other ones, and every one elses too lol

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
Wow. Awesome tattoo. I have 4, going to get number 5 pretty quick here. I love them. Im addicted lol Hate needles, love tatts.
Would love to see pics of your tatt when its finished, and of all your other ones, and every one elses too lol

Too funny! I have always laughed at patients about to get an injection who cry about needles--but are covered in tattoos!

I have promised myself a tattoo if I lose the 40 pounds I have left.

PsychoPixie

Feb 16, 2013
U.P of MI
Bulldog(s) Names
Eloise M.Wigglebottom
I dont know, maybe because the tatt needle is so small and hidden lol When I got my nose peirced I kinda freaked out. Those needles are huge, and to have it right by your eye....Shudder lol

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.