EBN is a Cult!

A

Alaskasmom1

My bully's make me sell flowers in the airport wearing a grass dress. That is all.

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
It's a cult and they've taken control of my mind!!!!!!! Posting as I lay in bed because I missed a few hrs do to my inlaws being here

wheezer

Dec 16, 2011
MS
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus, Dexter
This is a cult and I love it!! Tell him to join and he will be addicted, too! LOL

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
:huh::whut?::wow: I had NO idea this was a CULT but now I'm even more confused ... who brain washed me ... my sweet smooshed faced babies ... or EBN???

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
haha get him on here and he will change his attitude, Jen was on here first and I was the same way. Just tell him there is an arcade, that is how @thesspa got me sucked in.

Yeah but then we get taken over by the 50 million kids from the cult :rofl:

:ROFL::ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

M

mabel lou

My sister told me to go out lol she said I was developing somewhat of a bark ,:christmas11:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:laugh: my boyfriend and family have had discussions about my need to be here with all of you -- they are concerned :rolleyes: While my therapist believes it to be a great source of friendship and comfort to share a common love..... first time my therapist has made any sense.... hee hee hee

AubreysMom

Community Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Millbrook, Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Aubrey (RIP 5-4-12), Aubie Shug (DOB 3-23-12)
:lol: A cult? More like extended bully family. ;) Brandon knows if I'm torturing Aubie or trying something new, I got it from EBN. His tune is quite different though because he knows the things I've found on here work for whatever problem we're having with Aubie. Yes, sometimes we have a try a couple different suggestions, but there's always someone on here that has the solution.

...Did I mention that I check EBN obsessively daily? I need my fix! :crazy:

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Is their a spaceship and koolaide involved? If so im in

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
@BruceP & @LariP y'all are really testing me now! Who doesn't love camo? Oh geeze I'm really showing the country girl now

@TonkaTruck28 Tonka looks perfect, I think I would have a jeaulous Brutus on my hands

I couldn't cover the screen fast enough (somebully's big head was lying on it) and now my Brutus is jealous too.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online