EBN is a Cult!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Dee "HRH Fashions" if her line of fleeces although for the most part that video was shot with store bought costumes. [MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] (my wife) custom makes fleeces for bullies because it is so hard to store buy for their unusual shape. SHe donates them to the auctions that we run here on EBN.
She has camo material.. lol

TonkaTruck28

Mar 19, 2012
Alberta, Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tonka
Did someone say custom camo LariP fleece!?
sa3e5aqe.jpg

7uze3yzy.jpg

[MENTION=6425]Dee J[/MENTION] [MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION]

OP
Dee J

Dee J

Oct 16, 2012
Denton, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus Mayhem AKA B-Ham AKA Brutty Boy
[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] & [MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] y'all are really testing me now! Who doesn't love camo? Oh geeze I'm really showing the country girl now

[MENTION=4533]TonkaTruck28[/MENTION] Tonka looks perfect, I think I would have a jeaulous Brutus on my hands

linwhite

Sep 24, 2012
Tallahassee, FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Guido Zamboni - EB, Zoltan - Shortybull, Zeva - Frenchie
Shhhhhh, Dee. Dont let on that it IS a cult. More and more will want to be a part of it and soon it will become a movement,,,, a revolution. Oh Sorry,,, got carried away. :laugh:

someone has listened to too much Arlo Guthrie. LOL

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
My husband just bought me an iPad so that I could enjoy my 'cult' and stay in the same room as him!! :D

M

mabel lou

We worship our leaders, THE BULLDOGS. People on the net don't know that we are just trying to rule the world and using our bulldogs to get all the human race. :whew:

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
I have to say I take the advise of people on here sometimes over what my vet says! I know everyone on this site has been through just about everything so I trust the advise! I will gladly be a part of this cult!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.