EBN is a Cult!

Dee J

Oct 16, 2012
Denton, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus Mayhem AKA B-Ham AKA Brutty Boy
So says my boyfriend. Last night we were on our way home from work, I had printed our grocery list so we could stop on our way. (yes I type and print it, I'm a little OCD about some things) Our goal for the New Year is to eat healtheir, so I asked Jay to look at the list and see what he wanted to add. The first thing on the list was Apple Cider Vinegar, of course he asked what the heck I was going to make with that. And then I told him it was for Brutus...... this is when he says "let me guess you read it on EBN, if EBN told you to dress him up in a skirt you probably would. EBN is your cult" Haha I couldn't stop laughing! He hears me talk about it all the time, so anytime I'm doing something w/ Brutus he always says "let me guess EBN". Just thought I would share! I enjoy this forum so much :D Thank you everyone for all of your great information, laughs, stories, and pictures! I hope everyone has a Happy New Year

Annie1991

Community Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Longview, TX
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Punk'N
EBN is great ! ! ! I love getting great information from here and sharing stories.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Shhhhhh, Dee. Dont let on that it IS a cult. More and more will want to be a part of it and soon it will become a movement,,,, a revolution. Oh Sorry,,, got carried away. :laugh:

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
Our Cult :) and we Worship the 'Bulldoggian Calendar' you know, when to feed, when to take them out, when to dress them up. LOL ok ok so that is the best I can come up with, since I havent had my morning coffee yet :p

OP
Dee J

Dee J

Oct 16, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] you're so right, this has to stay a top secret cult for only the craziest of EBD owners haha!

[MENTION=4706]RaRett[/MENTION] Bulldogian Calendar! Love it, maybe we need that name added to the 2014 EBN calender
:)

OP
Dee J

Dee J

Oct 16, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
I can't remember who had their furbaby dressed up in a skirt for the photo contest, but seeing that alone made me think about it for a second......shh don't tell

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
I can't remember who had their furbaby dressed up in a skirt for the photo contest, but seeing that alone made me think about it for a second......shh don't tell

Have you not seen HRH Princess Gracie's fashion shows? She is rarely seen uncoiffed. :love:

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
haha get him on here and he will change his attitude, Jen was on here first and I was the same way. Just tell him there is an arcade, that is how [MENTION=4676]thesspa[/MENTION] got me sucked in.

Tooleysmom

Community Veteran
Mar 24, 2012
Winnipeg Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Tallulah and Buster
Sure wish everyone who had a Bully knew about our EBN "cult" :yes: We would have a world of happy, healthy loved Bully fur babies.

OP
Dee J

Dee J

Oct 16, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Haha that video is TOOOOOOO cute! Does someone make all of her outfits?

He might get on here for the acrade, since that's pretty much the only thing he uses his phone for! He never gets on the actual computer though.

OP
Dee J

Dee J

Oct 16, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
I think Brutus would have to have camo with a little face paint so we don't hurt his boy ego haha

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
:christmas19: This thread is killing me but I agree with everything said!

[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION]...HRH really is a stunningly beautiful bully.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.