Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Is anybody going out today to brave the Boxing Day Madness, or is today a relaxation day? I thought about it for about a second, then decided it was going to be a lazy do nothing, stay in pyjamas, eat leftovers, and bully cuddle day. I figure the Boxing Day sales will ultimately be boxing week sales, and it's the stuff they couldn't sell the rest of the year anyway, so I don't really need it. Have too much stuff anyway, and probably should purge what I already have lol. Plus I've had enough of the crowds, and have to work tomorrow. Wah. My Dental Office where I work is located in the Mall, so I'm there every day, and can look on my lunch break tomorrow. Gonna go to bed early tonight, work tomorrow, then I'm off again for another 5 days. Sweet

Last edited:

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
boy you talked yourself outta going shopping today in a real hurry. i'm in pa for the holiday and wanted to go out but we just got like 2 feet of snow. no jokes. hope they plow tomorrow so i can get some clothes!

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
No I didn't want to face the crowds again, just ate leftovers had a seep and went out to dinner last night and today (27th) hubby back at work and I am lazing around doing nothing.

Members online

No members online now.