Hi folks

Zoey1974

Bully's Bikes and Books!
Jun 25, 2012
Lake Milton, Ohio
Bulldog(s) Names
Zoey
Hello everyone! I have been MIA for quite a while now and wanted to say hello again. I got pretty sick and am dealing with all of that still. Quite honestly, I got to feeling sorry for myself and pretty much just retreated from everyone and everything. Time to smack myself out of that and get back to what I love! I hope to get back to being an active member again. Zoey is doing fantastic and my foster baby has come so far. I have a feeling that I am going to be one of those foster failures though! Hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
I'm so happy to see you back..I'm very sorry you are dealing with health problems. :(. It's pretty normal to feel sorry for yourself..seems like I've had a year of that myself! I hope the New Year brings New happiness! Muah!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh well welcome back. sorry bout the health issues. its easy to get down when you dont feel good and its the holidays. hope you will be around more. :2thumbs:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Glad to see you posting again. I hope you are feeling better, and glad to hear the "kids" are doing well too!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Ooooohhhh. You just said my 2 fave words!! FOSTER FAILURE!!!

Pssstt ..... don't tell anybody but I think Im going to be one too!!!! :yes: :luv:

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Welcome back, sorry you haven't been feeling very well, and it's ok to feel sorry for yourself, and when you get tired of it, you come around and pick up where you left off. Lots of things changed and have grown bigger here and that's good news. Foster failure, is that like adopting ? :2thumbs:

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Sorry to hear you have not been well and you are allowed to feel sorry for yourself, we do that.

I hope you have a wonderful Chrissy and a better healthy new year.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Welcome back, you have been missed! Yes you must update us on the foster failure, cannot wait to hear more!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :)

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
You've been missed here, so glad you checked back in with us and so glad
the furbabies are well...now YOU must concentrate on getting well!

Don't feel like a failure in whatever it is that doesn't work out...we all have
different strengths and talents and so, okay...fostering may not be for you.

Failure is not trying new things...good for you and your best efforts...Kudos!

Merry Christmas and get better so you can join us more often.
:christmasgrinch: :christmas20:

Tooleysmom

Community Veteran
Mar 24, 2012
Winnipeg Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Tallulah and Buster
Be gentle with yourself and love you and forgive yourself as you would your most believed friend. Life is hard. It is amazing that we can move forward at all sometimes with all we have to face. Blessings to you and I wish you a new year filled with health, healing and friendship. Glad you are back and I can get to know you.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Welcome back...... sorry you are having a rough time of it, but things will get better in time..... we are here to help where we can.

Merry Christmas

OP
Zoey1974

Zoey1974

Bully's Bikes and Books!
Jun 25, 2012
Lake Milton, Ohio
Bulldog(s) Names
Zoey
Thank you all so very much!! I really have missed you all and being here!! [MENTION=5315]Texas Carol[/MENTION], foster failure would mean that I am not able to let her go to a new home and keep her for myself! She has had such a rough life and is happy here. I can't stand the thought of her having to adjust all over again so I think she needs to stay where she feels comfortable and is happy. When she first came here, she hid in a corner and wouldn't let anyone touch her. Now, she wiggles her butt like mad and tries to climb in the fridge every time the door gets opened. So glad to be back!

Tooleysmom

Community Veteran
Mar 24, 2012
Winnipeg Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Tallulah and Buster
Thank you all so very much!! I really have missed you all and being here!! @Texas Carol, foster failure would mean that I am not able to let her go to a new home and keep her for myself! She has had such a rough life and is happy here. I can't stand the thought of her having to adjust all over again so I think she needs to stay where she feels comfortable and is happy. When she first came here, she hid in a corner and wouldn't let anyone touch her. Now, she wiggles her butt like mad and tries to climb in the fridge every time the door gets opened. So glad to be back!
Bless your big wonderful generous heart!!!!

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Thank you all so very much!! I really have missed you all and being here!! @Texas Carol, foster failure would mean that I am not able to let her go to a new home and keep her for myself! She has had such a rough life and is happy here. I can't stand the thought of her having to adjust all over again so I think she needs to stay where she feels comfortable and is happy. When she first came here, she hid in a corner and wouldn't let anyone touch her. Now, she wiggles her butt like mad and tries to climb in the fridge every time the door gets opened. So glad to be back!

HAHAHAHA...is there another kind of foster failure?!!

I once fostered TWO 100 lb Catahoulas, brothers...I already had a 95 lb Golden,
Mother's Pug & 2 cats (former strays).

Yep...kept those boys too, excellent dogs and so beloved by me & my family!

I don't foster now and also know I would have 'breeder failure' too...GOD bless them
all that CAN part from those adorable babies so we can have one...or two...or three!

I knew you were saying the same thing and would be adding to your family
:christmas34:

You are already blessed, my dear...Merry Christmas to you & yours!
:christmas32:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.