Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:christmas27::muah2:Hi everyone , my name is Monica aka Vikinggirl, some of you already know me on this site, I joined in Oct/2012. I am Bulldozer and Blossoms' Mommy. I found this site by accident while surfing the net, looking for nutrition for my new pups. It was the best find ever, I have learned so much on here, and have become a better bully mommy due to all the good advice and caring from everyone on this site. I have found so much love from so many caring people, and shared so many pictures, stories, both good and bad, and funny and sad. I hope I have been able to help people as much as they have helped me. That's what this place is all about, helping each other and sharing our experiences to make us better bully parents, to the most beautiful breed. I want to take this time to Thank all of you for your kindness, your well wishes, love and concern, and for always taking the time to read my posts and giving me suggestions and advice. Your'e all awesome. I wish everyone , and all the bullies a very Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year. I hope it brings you all health, love and wealth. I hope everyones wishes come true, and you have the best holiday with your families. I also wish that every orphaned or sick bully finds a new furever home, and someone who will take care of them and love them. It's what every animal deserves. Love from Monica and Mitch , Bulldozer and Blossom.

:christmas27:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 127
Last edited:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Hi everyone , my name is Monica aka Vikinggirl, some of you already already know me on this site, I joined in Oct/2012. I am Bulldozer and Blossoms' Mommy. I found this site by accident while surfing the net, looking for nutrition for my new pups. It was the best find ever, I have learned so much on here, and have become a better bully mommy due to all the good advice and caring from everyone on this site. I have found so much love from so many caring people, and shared so many pictures, stories, both good and bad, and funny and sad. I hope I have been able to help people as much as they have helped me. That's what this place is all about, helping each other and sharing our experiences to make us better bully parents, to the most beautiful breed. I want to take this time to Thank all of you for your kindness, your well wishes, love and concern, and for always taking the time to read my posts and giving me suggestions and advice. Your'e all awesome. I wish everyone , and all the bullies a very Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year. I hope it brings you all health, love and wealth. I hope everyones wishes come true, and you have the best holiday with your families. I also wish that every orphaned or sick bully finds a new furever home, and someone who will take care of them and love them. It's what every animal deserves. Love from Monica and Mitch , Bulldozer and Blossom.

That was beautiful Monica! :hug:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Merry Christmas Monica!! I'm enjoying getting to know you more and our games we play together. May you and your family have a beautiful Christmas. :christmas23:

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Beautiful sentiments & wishes-Thank you, Monica. :christmas35:

Merry Christmas from our home to your home! :christmas30:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
The very same to you and yours, Monica! I have nothing to add to that wonderful post except :hug:

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
:christmas20: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you Monica [MENTION=6311]Vikinggirl[/MENTION] and stick around, we lots more to discover here :2thumbs:

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Wow this was very nice! Merry Christmas to you and your family! :christmas27:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Thank you so much and we enjoy you being here. Hope you and your family have a very bully Merry Christmas too.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
aw well have a very merry christmas monica and very nicely said. :2thumbs:

loveabully

Community Veteran
Jul 20, 2012
california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
:butterfly: I wish you and your family a Merry Christmas & happy new year!!!

Sybil76

Community Veteran
Feb 7, 2012
Kansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Tess & Rocky
Merry Christmas and New Year to you and your family 🎅🎄🎁🎉

Tooleysmom

Community Veteran
Mar 24, 2012
Winnipeg Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Tallulah and Buster
Wow, Monica I LOVE reading your posts. So glad to have met you on EBN and thank you for your lovely message. Many hugs and best wishes for a wonderful 2013. In Bully love and friendship, Sharon and Miss Tallulah.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.