Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Watched it last night, what a good storyline. Now I am intruged! To tell the truth, whenever I read what it was about I was kinda like "What is all the fuss about?" Did not sound like something that would be so viral. After seeing the movie, I now understand a bit more why it was so intriguing.

Of course with the ending of the first movie, I want to know what happens next!

LisaMarie

Community Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
Burlington, Vermont
Bulldog(s) Names
Mocha Bubbles
My daughter read the book and she was a little disappointed with the movie. I liked it! I thought it was good. The one I really loved was Snow White and the Huntsman!! That is an awesome movie!! Now I love the band Florence and the Machine because of the movie!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
My daughter read the book and she was a little disappointed with the movie. I liked it! I thought it was good. The one I really loved was Snow White and the Huntsman!! That is an awesome movie!! Now I love the band Florence and the Machine because of the movie!

Snow White and the Huntsman was fantastic! That reminds me, I need to watch it again.

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
Love Snow White and the huntsman! I watched it over and over again! I couldn't get into the hunger games, I was told the books are better than the movies so I thought about reading them but just not real interested. I would really live to find a good book!

L

Lucy-licious

I watched and thought it was pretty good....I had already read the book when I watched and wasn't disappointed but I never expect a movie to be as good as the book anyway.
it took me a lonnng time to read the second book I totally lost interest (its a very slow starter) but I picked it up again the other day and finished it and am now 1/2 way through the last one which is an ok read...not amazing but ok x

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
For those of you who watched Snowwhite and the Huntsman, did Charlize Theron's English accent distract you while while watching or did it flow well w/the whole story line? I really wanted to watch that but when i saw previews and heard her accent I was a little turned off. Any thoughts??

The Hunger Games I have not wached yet but someone told me to read the book first.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
hm i saw this at the theatre but have not seen it yet. i may have to check it out. most of the movies i see are well um my bf movies he wants to watch. lol

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.