What do you want for Christmas?

Dee J

Oct 16, 2012
Denton, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus Mayhem AKA B-Ham AKA Brutty Boy
My boyfriend has been asking me this for the last two weeks....originally he was getting me the new iPad, but we had some unexpected things come up so I have to wait till Valentines or my birthday... The problem now.... I don't have a clue what else I could tell him...I've already told him another EBD & I got THE look.

What did you ask for from Santa?

L

Lucy-licious

I did the very same thing as you and asked this bunch for ideas...best they could come up with was socks :LMAO: [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION]

I asked for a new charm for my bracelets...I have both the old style charm bracelet and the bead charm type :D

OP
Dee J

Dee J

Oct 16, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
I thought I had seen a thread on here before, but couldn't find it! Every thing I want are things that I have been saving to get because they are expensive grrrrr :ashamed:

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I don't want a whole lot, my hubby and I bought a new I Mac and an I Pad in August, as our computer was really old and outdated, and had a couple of viruses on it, that made it really slow. So of course I needed a new desk to go with it, lol, as we bought a desk top Mac. I bought the desk at Crate and Barrel, it is metal and glass, and looks really good in my room. The only other things I would like is Nordic Walking Poles, I already know I'm getting my fav perfume, as my Santa isn't very good at hiding things, lol, maybe some accessories for my I Pad, and if its in the budget, or if I've been a really , really good girl, maybe some Tiffany's , but that might have to wait for my birthday, or Mother's Day.

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
I want the Bulldog Throw Blanket from PetSmart ... I showed it to my son when we had the babies pictures with Santa and he just rolled his eyes at me :(
and I really really really want to have pictures taken of my sweet babies and have the best picture turned into a large canvas print ... I've hinted about that one over and over but seems it has met with the brick wall so to speak LOL

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
i had the same problem with my bf he says what you want for christmas. um diamonds :2thumbs: but i know his budget so i just said bedroom shoes and sleep wear stuff like that. i also want a nutribullet, an electric blanket, just little things. i already got my laptop fixed for my birthday.

OP
Dee J

Dee J

Oct 16, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
I ended up coming up with a few things. New chain for my cross necklace, brown boots, gift card for pedis, perfume, and him to cover our back patio :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions