Christmas Lights

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
So the Christmas are up a lovely combo of standard soft lights and National Lampoon Neon LED's [MENTION=4225]Twice[/MENTION] am I worthy of a mailbox note?

IMG_5165.jpg
My Bumble I love him
IMG_5164.jpg
Another one of Bumble

IMG_5163.jpg
Front close

IMG_5162.jpg
Corner view from the road
IMG_5161.jpg
Same
IMG_5160.jpg
Side view including lights up on the deck

luseaann

Oct 3, 2011
Long Island, NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Liz and Amy
[MENTION=4688]Baconator[/MENTION], it looks nice! Certainly not the garish monstrosity of bright, scary, flashingly frightening mass of overdone, bright LED lights I was expecting!

OP
Baconator

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
@Baconator, it looks nice! Certainly not the garish monstrosity of bright, scary, flashingly frightening mass of overdone, bright LED lights I was expecting!

Then I not have achieved my goal, must add more lights!!!!! How horrific is this lawn we passed last weekend, we uturned to take pics of this gem

IMG_4921.jpg

luseaann

Oct 3, 2011
Long Island, NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Liz and Amy
I have a house just like that on my block. Except the lawn is smaller and their are more uh soldiers. In fact as we drove my this morning I yelled to my husband don't look! I want nothing to cause him to regret buying this house!

OP
Baconator

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
Looks Great! :bravo: Those roof lights aren't easy!

Thanks, those roof lights add about 50 grey hairs to [MENTION=4676]thesspa[/MENTION] every year for the three hours I'm up there and she is pacing in the house carrying the phone with her lol

OP
Baconator

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
:ohmy: yup! I do that when my hubby becomes an electrician! :eek:

ohh bleep no, I don't go there, I've been electrocuted pretty bad twice already, while not doing electrical work and that was plenty for me. Plus we used to get buzzed at the tropical fish store when I was a kid on a weekly basis plugging in wet plugs while standing in water.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
ohh bleep no, I don't go there, I've been electrocuted pretty bad twice already, while not doing electrical work and that was plenty for me. Plus we used to get buzzed at the tropical fish store when I was a kid on a weekly basis plugging in wet plugs while standing in water.

:hmm: This Explains A Few Things!! :lmao:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

:hmm: This Explains A Few Things!! :lmao:

Just a FEW???

OP
Baconator

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
Wow tough crowd today :cry::cry: good thing it's time for my company christmas party :cheers::cheers::cheers:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online