Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
Well today was the dreaded day, my son was on alert to leave for boot camp the young man who's place he would have taken somehow pulled it off and passed his PST and was able to keep his spot ... we've been waiting all morning to find out if Alex was going to leave today BUT we finally got the phone call and the other kid passed his test so Alex will be staying until January 28th!!!!!! I am so happy, finally things are looking up for this moment, I have just over a month to spend with my son :) so I am extremely happy today!!! Now if I can just get the job and the new house to rent things will be awesome again in my life!!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
One down.... two to go! Enjoy your time with him and have a great Christmas!

OP
bulldogs4me

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
He was of course disappointed when he got the call and my heart feels for him but like I told him, I'm sorry because I know how much you want to get started and get into boot camp but I have to be honest, I am also happy because I get to spend another month with you and also right now with having to move and all that is going on it's a blessing to be able to have you here to help! which he understands and he said that it will be good to be able to get me packed and moved without having to worry about all that while he is going through his training. Had to give thanks to the Lord above for taking care of me!!!!

luseaann

Oct 3, 2011
Long Island, NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Liz and Amy
Well that's great that things are going your way. I hope you get an even better result with the job search and moving.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
That is s great I am so happy you can spend Christmas with your son, Enjoy it and worry about everything else later.

L

Lucy-licious

Oh my!! How did I miss this?? So happy for you...Christmas came early huh?

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Oh what a relief!!!! Just think of all this free time you have with him now that was unplanned. How special this Christmas will be!!!

OP
bulldogs4me

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
Thank you everyone :) this is a blessing will will not take for granted!! I am going to spend every moment I can with him and enjoy every minute of it .... ok well maybe not the moments when he is picking on me (he loves to tease and torment me) LOL but all the rest of the moments for sure!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.