Please vote, EPI research need help getting a grant from Pepsi

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Voted .. still at 13 :up:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Everyone PLEASE vote for EPI research! Bella and all the other EPI dogs 'fank yew'!

laurentourville

Wrinkle Wiper
Mar 23, 2010
Rockingham, VT
Bulldog(s) Names
Horse
voted our daily vote! @%1;[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION]@%1; is there any way to move this thread up to the "recent bulldog talk" section of the community news page, I feel like more members would see it that way. I know sometimes when I can only be on EBN for a few minutes, I only end up looking at the "recent bulldog talk" section...

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
voted our daily vote! @%1;[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION]@%1; is there any way to move this thread up to the "recent bulldog talk" section of the community news page, I feel like more members would see it that way. I know sometimes when I can only be on EBN for a few minutes, I only end up looking at the "recent bulldog talk" section...

Great idea. Technically this IS bulldog talk because there are many bulldogs I am sure that suffer from it that we don't know about, besides [MENTION=770]Bella'sMom[/MENTION]

OP
B

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Thank you so much. I have not gone to vote yet for today, I am hoping to see a number 10 (or lower) at the top. Thanks again!!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.