Christmas treats

L

Lucy-licious

I always buy myself a treat for christmas...i dont go as far as wrapping it up but I get so jealous when buying everyone elses gifts that I always treat myself too.

This year I have bough myself some charms for my bracelet. I have 2 charm bracelets...one with clip on charms and one with the beads charms.

I bought new charms for the bead one and changed its colour to red....new charms include a hippo :ROFL:

Anyways please, please ,please tell me I am not the only one who buys herself a gift :christmas26:
and what are you buying yourself from :christmas10: this year??

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I always buy myself a treat for christmas...i dont go as far as wrapping it up but I get so jealous when buying everyone elses gifts that I always treat myself too.

This year I have bough myself some charms for my bracelet. I have 2 charm bracelets...one with clip on charms and one with the beads charms.

I bought new charms for the bead one and changed its colour to red....new charms include a hippo :ROFL:

Anyways please, please ,please tell me I am not the only one who buys herself a gift :christmas26:
and what are you buying yourself from :christmas10: this year??

I have been known to get my own Christmas gifts. For example, this year I got my iPhone finally. I just said can I please get my iPhone? It will be my birthday & Christmas present.

Couple years ago I got a dog a bath. :)

But it all depends on whether or not I really need something. Those were items I absolutely wanted and needed!!!! Otherwise we just get each other something small, And spend any money we do have for Christmas on the kiddos.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Yes, of course I give myself Christmas gifts too! This year I treated myself to a new pair of boots I've been wanting. Also got 3 pairs of running shoes :)
They were a good price so that's how I justify it in my head.:yes:

OP
L

Lucy-licious

I like the 3 for 2 offers we get here in many stores at Christmas...One for him, one for her and one for ME!!! :christmas18:

Gunny B

Jul 19, 2012
Marysville, Wa
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny Beaufort & Denali (Boxer)
I do because that is when all the good sales are. This year I bought all new silverware since I was down to two spoons, ahem, and I am super picky about the weight and feel of it in my hand, so I waited till there was a huge sale on it. I also bought myself more Fiestaware for the kitchen. You can always use more plates!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I do because that is when all the good sales are. This year I bought all new silverware since I was down to two spoons, ahem, and I am super picky about the weight and feel of it in my hand, so I waited till there was a huge sale on it. I also bought myself more Fiestaware for the kitchen. You can always use more plates!

I love and have Fiestaware too!! I use the big bowls for dog bowls there isn't a better dog bowl out there!!! The are indestructible!

Gunny B

Jul 19, 2012
Marysville, Wa
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny Beaufort & Denali (Boxer)
Funny, I didn't know how true this was going to be. We currently billet 3 hockey players in our house. 1 from Alaska and 2 from the Czech Republic. Bless his heart one of the Czech boys doesn't have a massive grasp of the English language. He decided to make a frozen pizza for lunch but read the instructions for 'in the oven' not 'in the microwave'. Just so you all know 14 minutes in the microwave will actually shatter a Fiestaware plate and make the house smell like burning rubber for the remainder of the day.

elearn

Bully lovin' gypsy
Community Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Herman
I decided to get myself a new iMac.... but the rule is I cant get one until I clean out my office. Let's just say that's not going to happen, so I guess I get nothing.

BarkingStella

Oct 16, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Peggy ,Stella ,Gabby
I got myself tickets to see Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds in April. I've been waiting 10 years to see them. Can't wait!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
I decided to get myself a new iMac.... but the rule is I cant get one until I clean out my office. Let's just say that's not going to happen, so I guess I get nothing.

Aww can't you justify it? A new iMac could help clean up the office. Store stuff in it in files instead of on paper. :idea:

Last edited by a moderator:

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I have never bought myself a Xmas treat. Lol but I have bought myself things when buying bday gifts tho. I tend to buy my sister things I want so every once in a while I get 2. Lol

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I don't buy myself treats, but I definetly give hints to my hubby, and my son. Lol. When we are out I say I really like this, or I want this for Christmas, or Birthday, or Mothers Day. Lol That's how I got my 2 EB babies. I asked for my male for Mothers Day, but my husband brought 2 home.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
I do when I am buying gifts for someone and I really like it I have to buy two one for the gift and one for me

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
Well I did just buy a ticket to see My Morning Jacket on NYE with some friends. And I plan on buying tickets in the next week or so to see Mumford&Sons and The Lumineers. I'm a big live music junkie so those will be my presents to myself! :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.