Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: got bad news today ...

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: got bad news today ...

Please don't crawl into a hole and cry. I'm so sorry you have all this on your plate at once. Well..not only at once, but just at ALL. Our family is really struggling right now with crapola too so I know how hard it is to just move forward. I agree ..I would take this as a sign it wouldn't be the best thing for you to be alone and you are getting a wee push in the right direction. No matter where you end up, the great thing is..WE WILL BE THERE TOO! Good luck Sweety...

Real Name
    Karen
    Country
    England
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
    Likes (Received)

I can't really add to the suggestions you've already been given ..... except to give you a HUGE hug and then let you know that for a lot of people 2012 has been the worst year EVER. Which means that in 2013 everything is going to just get better and better and BETTER. So although it may seem a little overwhelming right now you must realise that in a months time it's going to improve!!!

Real Name
    Sandra
    Country
    usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sarah aka cow
    Likes (Received)

oh my sorry to read this but yes sometimes life gives us a shove in the right direction even if we dont know it. you have already gotten suggestions so ill just send you well wishes and luck on whatever u decide and yes we will be whereever you end up.

Lucy-licious

I know this is sudden, but it really does sound like a blessing in disguise....I know you love the house and all but when your son goes in Jan you will be lonely and in need of the support of your family and friends

Good luck sweety and no more crying xx

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
    Likes (Received)

I am sorry, especially for you at this time of year!!

I'm a good girl, I promise

Bully lovin' gypsy Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Herman
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

This is a lot to take on during the holidays. But I know you will make the best decision for you and all your babies. Whether it's stay where you are, or move back closer to your family, I'm sure whatever is best for you will work out. Always keep your options open. What seems to be the most obvious option might not be the best option - it just might be the easiest. Easiest isn't always best. Good luck to you and keep us posted!

BullyWood Movie Star Fontanafox's Avatar
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Wilson & BabyGirl
    Likes (Received)

Oh dear, it's been a rough year for a lot of people. I feel your pain. Well you can just hang on and see what happens or better yet start aggressively looking for a new situation and maybe doing that will keep you busy enough to avoid that hole. But these good EBN folks will be here to give you sound advice and hugs.
    Wilson & BabyGirl

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads