Mack
Lol maybe a giddy fit is just what she needs to get the hint

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk 2

linwhite

Sep 24, 2012
Tallahassee, FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Guido Zamboni - EB, Zoltan - Shortybull, Zeva - Frenchie
i'd turn the tables, make her hide in HER house..... and show up at her house before she comes over, everyday. kind of like a pre-emptive strike maybe when you're walking Ftse early in the morning. you and Ftse both visit, and talk - talk about dog toys and treats, allergies and cherry eye...everyday. anything she says, take it back to Ftse and grain-free food. make her think you're the most boring person ever.

I like this idea. Talk about the board. Talk about the dogs you know from the board. Be obsessive. Brush, pet and play with the dog while talking to her. If you have a portable internet de3vice, even a smartphone, come to the site and read it while talking to her. Read them outloud - Oh listen to this..... She'll either get into bulldogs or run away screaming after a couple of days of your stearing all conversation to one topic of your choice. Mawqahahaha

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
i'd turn the tables, make her hide in HER house..... and show up at her house before she comes over, everyday. kind of like a pre-emptive strike maybe when you're walking Ftse early in the morning. you and Ftse both visit, and talk - talk about dog toys and treats, allergies and cherry eye...everyday. anything she says, take it back to Ftse and grain-free food. make her think you're the most boring person ever.

Lol this reminds me of..... ME!!!! Lmao

elearn

Bully lovin' gypsy
Community Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Herman
I like this idea. Talk about the board. Talk about the dogs you know from the board. Be obsessive. Brush, pet and play with the dog while talking to her. If you have a portable internet de3vice, even a smartphone, come to the site and read it while talking to her. Read them outloud - Oh listen to this..... She'll either get into bulldogs or run away screaming after a couple of days of your stearing all conversation to one topic of your choice. Mawqahahaha

hahahahaha! that is one extra layer of torture LOL

OP
Ftse 100

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Just can't believe it hubby is as bad as her, so I have got a double whammy with the wacky couple lol

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
Good (and tall) fences make for great neighbors. Stout locks are even better.

OP
Ftse 100

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Good (and tall) fences make for great neighbors. Stout locks are even better.
We have six foot fence between our two yards its like the tv show with Tom the tool an the next door neighbour at the fence where you only see the top of his head but I am 5ft 2 so they can't see me apart from the spaces between each paling. My granddaughter has been pet sitting Ftse why we have been at a wedding and she said they are so nosey all they do is stand at the fence all day looking through. We have decided we are going to double panel the fence so no more gaps and we can get our privacy and peace back

Noyes27

Sep 27, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Mack

You have to be kidding! Next time she asks for coffee tell her you used the last of it making a home remedy for Ftse when her husband injured his nose! :banghead:

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 2

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.