What strangely disappears in your house??

elearn

Bully lovin' gypsy
Community Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Herman
I have all your stuff here....way too much of it - please come get it!!!!!

well, except for the money that [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] is misssing :rofl:

OP
kazzy220

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I have something else to add to the list ........ the clippy thiings that you use to close packets and bags of frozen stuff. Doesn't matter if they are the magnetic type that can go back on the fridge door, or the basic clippy things ................. they all FRICKIN' run awayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! :bitching:

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
We have that issue with wine and vodka in my house. I think Bacon is having friends over during the day when we are at work

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
I am dying laughing over here; my house is the same way. The one that gets me daily is the comb; I buy five or six at a time and they just disappear. Gone and no one knows where they are; I chase coffee cups (my son comes in grabs coffee and goes to work) lunch boxes, tupperware, phones, socks, pencils and pens, and god help you if you are the one opening a can because the can opener is no where in sight. Our house is only 1500 square feet but you would think it is 10,000 because everything just gets up and walks to the place of no return. This is hilarious to me...I am gald its not just our house.

Members online

No members online now.