What strangely disappears in your house??

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I have noticed something strange that ALWAYS disappears in my house ...........

Firstly, measuring cups ......... where the hell do they disappear too!!

Secondly, the clips that you use to close packets and bags before you put stuff back in the fridge, freezer or cupboard!!

Who takes this stuff!!!???

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
The same person/thing that steals the socks from the dryer!!!

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
and socks! I have no idea why things come up MIA but my son tells me it's because I put things in the wrong place LOL

OP
kazzy220

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I just thought of a third thing ......... as I've spent the last five minutes trying to find some ........... SCISSORS!!!

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
mine is spoons!!! I don't know how many sets of silverware I buy all because I have only 2 spoons in the drawers. I have plenty of butter knives and forks, but the spoons apparently are running away with dish!!!

luseaann

Oct 3, 2011
Long Island, NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Liz and Amy
Apparently, your spoons are running over to my house, because I have plenty of them. I am always short of knives and forks! I also only lose important papers. I have a black hole in my home office.

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
Apparently, your spoons are running over to my house, because I have plenty of them. I am always short of knives and forks! I also only lose important papers. I have a black hole in my home office.

:ROFL::ROFL::gimmefood:

L

Lucy-licious

Socks, teaspoons, scissors...........nail clippers I buy a new pair every few months and still can't find some when I need them!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
We all have the same thief, I lose or misplace nail cutters, socks, spoons, I think they get thrown out, or people take them with them to work, and leave them there or lose them, I constantly loose important papers, I put things in a safe place, then forget where that was, I hid it too safe, lol, I'm always misplacing my debit card, because I don't always like to carry my purse, so when I go out, I put my bank card in either my pants pocket, or coat pocket, then I have to remember what I was wearing last to find it. Lol. And lastly we loose the phones all the time, house phones and cell phones. We have 4 cordless phones, and everyone walks around the house talking on them, and doesn't put them back on the chargers, then the battery dies, and you can't find them, also the same for the cell phones. And since I forget all these things, I must have lost my head or my brains somewhere, because I can't find these things anywhere. Lol

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
I have the thingy thief too, phones home ones and my mobile and of course the paperwork when I am doing my books I have the receipt and I put it down to do something else and can never find the thing again. i am happy to know it is not just me.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Karen I just finally found my 1 cup Measuring cup that has been missing for weeks!!! it was in my flour container you may want to check there!! LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :)

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I could not find a check that someone sent to English Bulldog Newis for a hospice donation. I searched everywhere. Finally my son and I decided to go through the garbage. Well we did not find the check, but we found a Spoon and one of those baskets things that holds paper plates in it! Guess what? The check was in my purse the whole time. :lmao:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :)

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
well socks here and knives. i have no idea where they go but have a suspicion that my other half leaves them places as ive found silverware in his vehicles and laying around the yard. grrrr. yes scissors here to i have a pair hidden so i can always find them lol.

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
beer but i suspect that is dear hubby not the dog ;)

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.