JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
One thing is for sure, when I do learn how to "Gift", and I am secretly being tutored by the way, NONE of you snowball throwers have to worry about receiving gifts from me for a LONG while. So go ahead and play your games, throw your snowballs, and we will see who has more gifts by Xmas time.

You got a bully gift tutor? :christmas18: :christmas19: :christmas19:

Thats ok, Lisa [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] will come along and use her snowball :christmas24: to clean up the mess you leave. :christmas34:

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
One thing is for sure, when I do learn how to "Gift", and I am secretly being tutored by the way, NONE of you snowball throwers have to worry about receiving gifts from me for a LONG while. So go ahead and play your games, throw your snowballs, and we will see who has more gifts by Xmas time.

I didn't throw a snowball at you! Where's my gift? :christmas6:

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
I have been trying to figure out the snowball thing too. I have been hit a few times and could not figure out how it works. I will give these directions a go and hopefully get with the program. :snowing:

luseaann

Oct 3, 2011
Long Island, NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Liz and Amy
Heh heh heh. Ooh! A whole thread of willing victims!

I believe the appropriate expression is "This snowball fight is bull - DOG - crap!"

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.