This Snowball Fight is BullCrap

Hstead

Nov 14, 2012
Ironton OH
Bulldog(s) Names
Spielman (RIP) Bolt
This snowball fight is unfair. I have been hit by about five snowballs and I have no idea how to throw one back. Pick on the new guy. I see how you all are. I have received about four "Gifts" and I have no idea how to do that either. You all better hope I do not figure out how to start throwing these dang things.:cursing:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Hee hee hee ......... well go to somebodys profile and type in : snowballfight : ... but without the gaps between the : and the first and last words. Then just say SPLAT and let them know they can't hit you back but have to hit somebody else five times.

Oh ... and to get to somebodys profile if you put your mouse on their username it comes up with a small menu, and view profile is the first option in the left column!!! :up:

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
This snowball fight is unfair. I have been hit by about five snowballs and I have no idea how to throw one back. Pick on the new guy. I see how you all are. I have received about four "Gifts" and I have no idea how to do that either. You all better hope I do not figure out how to start throwing these dang things.:cursing:

Don't feel too bad - I've been on here a long while and didn't know how to throw a snowball back until I read this! :D

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
i cheated i typed out my message on someones page then i copy it and paste it to everyone elses page. :peace2: it saves time.

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
i cheated i typed out my message on someones page then i copy it and paste it to everyone elses page. :peace2: it saves time.

me too!!!!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
SPLAT!!! You have been hit by the Christmas Snowball :snowballfight:
pass it forward to 5 people...you cannot Splat!!! the person who got you :christmas30:

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
lol!!!! And giving gifts is done in the bully market. There is a tab up top for bully market. Click on give a gift or other users which will open up the give a gift option as well. Have to put in the user name you want to gift to and pick one, thats it. BUT it takes bully bucks which are earned thru posts and stuff so better get a posting and collect them. ;)

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:snowballfight:Are we being a sore loser. Lol Bulldozer and Blossom just threw snowballs at you.:snowballfight: Throw snowballs at 5 other member, but you can't hit me. Sorry. Lol

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon

You do realize you just put a big sign up that says ":snowballfight::snowballfight::snowballfight::snowballfight::snowballfight: THIS GUY" right? If not well I just did :-) But I did send you a little guy with a snowball to be on your team so hopefully he helps you out

OP
Hstead

Hstead

Nov 14, 2012
Ironton OH
Bulldog(s) Names
Spielman (RIP) Bolt
One thing is for sure, when I do learn how to "Gift", and I am secretly being tutored by the way, NONE of you snowball throwers have to worry about receiving gifts from me for a LONG while. So go ahead and play your games, throw your snowballs, and we will see who has more gifts by Xmas time.

L

Lucy-licious

One thing is for sure, when I do learn how to "Gift", and I am secretly being tutored by the way, NONE of you snowball throwers have to worry about receiving gifts from me for a LONG while. So go ahead and play your games, throw your snowballs, and we will see who has more gifts by Xmas time.

A secret tutor huh?!

Well, don't believe her when she says its all my fault :angel:

SPLAT!!
:snowballfight:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.