Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I'm in the same boat, have too much stuff. So really don't know what I want. I can't really top my Mothers' Day gift, that's when I got my Furbabies Bulldozer and Blossom. How lucky was I? We bought each other a new Mac Computer, and an I Pad in the summer. I really don't need anything, if anything I need to purge stuff. The best for me is spending time with my family, having a really nice dinner with all the trimmings, and nice desserts after. My favourite is watching my Grandson Kaden open his gifts. Christmas after all is all about the kids. My family has grown so much, I have 4 siblings, and in the last five years, we've had 6 kids born. My grandson is 5, I have two 4 year old nieces , and two 4 year old nephews, and a 11 month old nephew, they are all cousins. So there are a lot of kids for Christmas in my family. I love watching them, they're at such a cuter age , still believing in Santa, and all excited to open their presents. But if I had to choose something, I always wanted a pair of Nordic Walking Poles.

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
new bathroom rugs, waterford Chrystal xmas tree, Chelsea handler books, my fav facewash, theatre tix,

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
this has been a very hard financial year for me. I am being very conservative. I asked for a kilo of Bella's enzymes, Massage, some new funky reading glasses, gift certificate for car washes....We also do stockings at our house, Terri will most likely put perfume, gift card to Target and candy in there. I can honestly say, she is very attentive to what I want. If I tell her, I will get it. I just don't like to ask for much.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
[MENTION=1612]Alice Kable[/MENTION], wow, how exciting!!! that is indeed some gift! so, then you will be able to take him/her home in Feb sometime right?

OP
L

Lucy-licious

This year Ruggles' brother is at the top of all of our lists--except Katze's(cat). We are getting an Olde English Bulldogge puppy! He won't be born until sometime in December!

OMG congrats...I can't wait for those pics :love:

OP
L

Lucy-licious

this has been a very hard financial year for me. I am being very conservative. I asked for a kilo of Bella's enzymes, Massage, some new funky reading glasses, gift certificate for car washes....We also do stockings at our house, Terri will most likely put perfume, gift card to Target and candy in there. I can honestly say, she is very attentive to what I want. If I tell her, I will get it. I just don't like to ask for much.

Yeah I have learned not to oooh and ahhh at things too much, since the other christmas when Chris bought me my beloved Jimmy Choo shoes :love:

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
My husband asked me this last night,,,,, my response was the same as last year, water softener for the whole house. yeah buddy

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
Canon T3i Camera with 70-300mm lens ... not that I've thought about it at all! :)

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
We usually buy something that we want for the house as we have just spent seven weeks of buying whatever we want for ourselves so this year when we got home we bough a new webber bbq but I will probably buy Richard something else.
Richard wont buy for me without me picking it as when we were younger he bought me this freakin hippy skirt that I did not wear or like so he always goes back to when I buy a surprise you dont wear it!!!!!!!!!:laugh:

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.