What's on your Christmas Wish List??

L

Lucy-licious

Chris asked me today what I wanted for Christmas and for once I seriously have no idea. I need to come up with something soon or I will get something random like a new iron or pan set :eek:

Help!!! What are you asking Santa for this year??

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
A really really tall ladder so I can put up the xmas lights without dangling over the edge of the roof like last year (and this year) and adding a plethora of grey hair to [MENTION=4676]thesspa[/MENTION] poor head

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I need to come up with something soon or I will get something random like a new iron or pan set :eek:

Angie, you crack me up!! A new iron or a pan set? yikes!!

I would like a new set of free weights b/c i gave all of mine away last spring when i moved. I would also like a nice power drill.
See, I'm just a simple kind of girl :christmas31:

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
Mumsy needs a new mu-mu to lounge around in with her lil nuggets Nigel & Karly. :D

ModernFemme

Arts'y bulldog farts'y
Community Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Remington (Remi)
Chris asked me today what I wanted for Christmas and for once I seriously have no idea. I need to come up with something soon or I will get something random like a new iron or pan set :eek:

Help!!! What are you asking Santa for this year??

I'm here!! Honestly, I would totally go on etsy.com and see what's on there. You can get the best handmade jewelry, soaps, scarves, china, vintage stuff, I mean, anything at all. The only thing I really want is a new kitchen, but that's asking for a A LOT ha ha ha.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I like getting things I need. I am weird. I want socks. Or a Dustbuster, can never have too many of those! Lol

I personally love surprises, even if it's new pans-- I could always use those! Hahaha. Yeah I am of no help. Tell him you want something that sparkles and let him get creative with what that could mean!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

Last edited:
OP
L

Lucy-licious

I like getting things I need. I am weird. I want socks. Lol

:ROFL: surely you can do better than sock LOL

So my list so far includes a ladder, a power drill, a Mu Mu?? And SOCKS :eek:....thank heavens [MENTION=6280]ModernFemme[/MENTION] popped by with some nice ideas.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
:ROFL: surely you can do better than sock LOL

So my list so far includes a ladder, a power drill, a Mu Mu?? And SOCKS :eek:....thank heavens [MENTION=6280]ModernFemme[/MENTION] popped by with some nice ideas.

The only thing better than socks is NEW socks :)

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Becky, you buy your husband stockings? what kind, the Leggs shear or the Hanes opaque??
:biglaugh:
:ROFL: :biglaugh: :ROFL: :biglaugh: :ROFL: :biglaugh:

Me, I want many things. I already got my iPad earlier this year which I told Mike was my Christmas gift. I've given up on watch now cause I don't think I'll wear one again. I just got my new iPhone 5 so that's out.

:hmm: I want a new metal dog bowls for water, some yard art, a bully statute, new Otterbox in a different color than I have now for my iPhone5 :yes:.

I :heart: socks too Lisa and always have them on! :christmas18: [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION]

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
We don't usually exchange much in gifts either. I am horrid at knowing what I want anyhow. I personally love gadgets or appliances although I know many women who do not. Lol

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Angie you already have what I have on my list.... a male bully pup! However, Lewis and I no loner exchange... we tend to just buy what we want throughout the year which leaves nothing of need/want. and, since we bought the house this year... ain't got no money

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
For the love of pete!! drills, ladders, socks, mumus? Really? I want diamonds, etc, things just for me! My husband stresses out this time of year trying to figure out what to buy me. I kinda feel sorry for me. NOT!!! I am an expensive girl, lol. But my desired gift this Christmas is a gift certificate from my favorite tattoo shop for this tat on my other arm:

rosie.jpg

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
[MENTION=1648]Lucy-licious[/MENTION] - I have 2 things I really want for Christmas this year ... I want an 8x10 or 11x14 canvas print of each dog so I can hang them in the living room, I've made several requests LOL and I also want one of those super soft fleece blankets that are heavy and warm ..... probably no help but I think the canvas prints of the babies would be the most awesome gift ever!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.