yesterdays forum whewwwww

M

mabel lou

Ok so I read a ton of comments on a forum from yesterday and was like OMG, almost made me never want to ask another ? for fear someone would say "here she is again asking yet another ?" but anyways I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has given me advice an ask all the many ? on their bully babies because seriously it is because of your ?s and the advice that I have learned so very much about my girl. I came to this site simply because I happen to stumble across it by accident. But I will say that I am happy to have stumbled across it. Wasn't even sure exactly what it was and just began reading it and getting lost a lot on it. But to all of you who believe we just come here to ask a ton of ?s and never share the joys of our life with our bullies. Well I am here to say that each and everyday I come to this site it is a joy for me and a learning experience and so today I wanted to say Thank you to all who have anything to say when it comes to this site in regards to my bully baby. Thank you thank you thank you.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Ok so I read a ton of comments on a forum from yesterday and was like OMG, almost made me never want to ask another ? for fear someone would say "here she is again asking yet another ?" but anyways I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has given me advice an ask all the many ? on their bully babies because seriously it is because of your ?s and the advice that I have learned so very much about my girl. I came to this site simply because I happen to stumble across it by accident. But I will say that I am happy to have stumbled across it. Wasn't even sure exactly what it was and just began reading it and getting lost a lot on it. But to all of you who believe we just come here to ask a ton of ?s and never share the joys of our life with our bullies. Well I am here to say that each and everyday I come to this site it is a joy for me and a learning experience and so today I wanted to say Thank you to all who have anything to say when it comes to this site in regards to my bully baby. Thank you thank you thank you.

That is what we are all about. Many forums are rather fussy about repeat questions, and some can be downright rude! But here, we our focus is the bulldog who needs help-- because we want to help the owners so they don't give up on their bully baby!! We also hope they will someday pay it forward. Many come and go, but we just hope that they got what they needed. :)

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
The thing about 'repeat questions... some one new always sees it and may actually add more info that was not posted before -- never know what new or additional info can come to light

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
The thing about 'repeat questions... some one new always sees it and may actually add more info that was not posted before -- never know what new or additional info can come to light

Yep!!! That is so true. Advice I gave a year ago differs from what I give today, because I have found better things along the way!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I agree 100%. In fact I came from other forums where people got bashed for little things,so un-needed . I found ebn and never looked back. We try and just help everyone, even if the same questions get asked everyday, that's what makes the forum what it is. ;)

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I always hated forums that got all bunched up about repeat questions - never understood the fuss. My question could be the same but maybe my circumstances are different. Or. maybe there's updated information that's not in an old post. This is just one of the many many things I :heart: about EBN!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
well this is my first and only forum but ive heard and seen just in poking around bout this and that how other forums can be downright rude and not tolerant. i love the fact that this forum focuses on the bully. well you know so what if there is repeat q as others say there may be new info or maybe someone has joined since then that can shed some new light on it. there is always the search engine to so you can get old and new info. whatever helps the person asking the q.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Well I would like to say thank you for joining out family here and being a part of it. So ask away with any questions. Oh and don't forget the pics too.

Momma2Bullies

Aug 2, 2012
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Layla and Wilbur
This is why I love and rely on this forum! Thank you for fostering such a positive atmosphere, and Wilbur and Layla thank you too!!!!!:clap2:

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
I have dementia anyway. All questions are new to me:evil:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.