Thread: yesterdays forum whewwwww

mabel lou

Default yesterdays forum whewwwww

Ok so I read a ton of comments on a forum from yesterday and was like OMG, almost made me never want to ask another ? for fear someone would say "here she is again asking yet another ?" but anyways I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has given me advice an ask all the many ? on their bully babies because seriously it is because of your ?s and the advice that I have learned so very much about my girl. I came to this site simply because I happen to stumble across it by accident. But I will say that I am happy to have stumbled across it. Wasn't even sure exactly what it was and just began reading it and getting lost a lot on it. But to all of you who believe we just come here to ask a ton of ?s and never share the joys of our life with our bullies. Well I am here to say that each and everyday I come to this site it is a joy for me and a learning experience and so today I wanted to say Thank you to all who have anything to say when it comes to this site in regards to my bully baby. Thank you thank you thank you.

Owner/Administrator Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Lisa
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mabel lou View Post
    Ok so I read a ton of comments on a forum from yesterday and was like OMG, almost made me never want to ask another ? for fear someone would say "here she is again asking yet another ?" but anyways I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has given me advice an ask all the many ? on their bully babies because seriously it is because of your ?s and the advice that I have learned so very much about my girl. I came to this site simply because I happen to stumble across it by accident. But I will say that I am happy to have stumbled across it. Wasn't even sure exactly what it was and just began reading it and getting lost a lot on it. But to all of you who believe we just come here to ask a ton of ?s and never share the joys of our life with our bullies. Well I am here to say that each and everyday I come to this site it is a joy for me and a learning experience and so today I wanted to say Thank you to all who have anything to say when it comes to this site in regards to my bully baby. Thank you thank you thank you.
    That is what we are all about. Many forums are rather fussy about repeat questions, and some can be downright rude! But here, we our focus is the bulldog who needs help-- because we want to help the owners so they don't give up on their bully baby!! We also hope they will someday pay it forward. Many come and go, but we just hope that they got what they needed.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Everyday is a party when you own a bulldog!
    CLICK HERE to Sponsor a rescue Bulldog!

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: yesterdays forum whewwwww

The thing about 'repeat questions... some one new always sees it and may actually add more info that was not posted before -- never know what new or additional info can come to light
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

Owner/Administrator Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Lisa
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 2BullyMama View Post
    The thing about 'repeat questions... some one new always sees it and may actually add more info that was not posted before -- never know what new or additional info can come to light
    Yep!!! That is so true. Advice I gave a year ago differs from what I give today, because I have found better things along the way!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Everyday is a party when you own a bulldog!
    CLICK HERE to Sponsor a rescue Bulldog!

Real Name
    Jenn
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
    Likes (Received)

I agree 100%. In fact I came from other forums where people got bashed for little things,so un-needed . I found ebn and never looked back. We try and just help everyone, even if the same questions get asked everyday, that's what makes the forum what it is.

Queenie I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Emma, Max, Wilson & Jack (Sally RIP 3/14/16)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by 2BullyMama View Post
    I always hated forums that got all bunched up about repeat questions - never understood the fuss. My question could be the same but maybe my circumstances are different. Or. maybe there's updated information that's not in an old post. This is just one of the many many things I about EBN!
    Three Hooligans and 1 Angel - Wilson, Sally, Emma & Jack

Real Name
    Sandra
    Country
    usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sarah aka cow
    Likes (Received)

well this is my first and only forum but ive heard and seen just in poking around bout this and that how other forums can be downright rude and not tolerant. i love the fact that this forum focuses on the bully. well you know so what if there is repeat q as others say there may be new info or maybe someone has joined since then that can shed some new light on it. there is always the search engine to so you can get old and new info. whatever helps the person asking the q.

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

Jeez...there are NEVER too many questions..OR too many posts! NEVER!

Head Pooper Scooper I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    David
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
    Likes (Received)

Well I would like to say thank you for joining out family here and being a part of it. So ask away with any questions. Oh and don't forget the pics too.
    Have a Great Bully Day.
    Member of The Bulldog Club of America, The Bulldog Club of Texas and French Bulldog Club of America.
    Bully hugs from - BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri & Katie

Real Name
    Bree
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Layla and Wilbur
    Likes (Received)

This is why I love and rely on this forum! Thank you for fostering such a positive atmosphere, and Wilbur and Layla thank you too!!!!!

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama Become a 4 Paw Member
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
    Likes (Received)

I have dementia anyway. All questions are new to me

I'm a good girl, I promise

Remove Ads