Getting new 4g phone but which one?

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
ok so i will be getting a new 4g phone in jan but which one? im with verizon and all i need is good reception and call quality
and a good camera and video. would like a good browser for internet but not imperative and a nice bright screen. Seems none do all these things. I have an htc incredible 2 now. if anyone has any imput it would be appreciated. i am going to go again and check these out at the store but would like to hear from someone actually using them.

htc- the rezound or the incredible 4g come to mind but while they have good cameras and nice screens the call quality and reception are just ok.
samsung- of course the the galaxy s3 is the obvious choice there. very nice screen and awsome camera but again they are not known for good reception or call quality and have issues with gps.
motorola- well the razor of course here. i was looking at the razor m. they have good reception and call quality so i hear but the cameras and screens are not so good.

Last edited:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Samsung Galaxy III ..... my contract for my iPhone is up in June... i will be going that way

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
IPHONE 4G I Love love love it! Everything you asked for it has!

I am all about Apple :)

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
I love my Galaxy Note 2, and my wife loves her Iphone5... I have the very large screen with all kinds of creative gadgets and toys, and she has the Apple reliability and ease of operation.

A

Alaskasmom1

IPhone! The easiest to use, better than the droid incredible I used to have.

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
I love my iPhone5 but since my eyes are not so good my next phone will probably be a Samsung Galaxy Note 2.

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
Totally love my Iphone 4G, it helps that I'm grandfathered into an unlimited flat rate data plan with AT&T too

OP
cowsmom

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
hm looks like iPhone is in the lead

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
No iphone in my house :) my son has the Evo LTE. I'm going for the S3 ss soon as I can afford the upgrade

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
hm looks like iPhone is in the lead

Listen, I work with a woman who's on an iPhone and has a MAC. It's a pain in the *** to email with her on work things. The iPhone does crazy stuff to her emails for one thing --- please go with the Samsung 3. You won't regret it.

(Sorry iPhone people - but Samsung has kicked Apple's *** in the marketplace with these Galaxy Phones. Apple has hauled them into court; the Samsung phones are so damn good. Case closed!)

A

Alaskasmom1

I have zero problems with anything on my IPhone or IPad. Sometimes people are electronically challenged. That could be partly the issue. I know that applies to me at times.:-)

OP
cowsmom

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
hm also considering the new nokia windows phone 822 that just came out. decisions hmmm

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I got my first iphone almost a year ago .............. I :heart: it!!!! I'll be sticking with the iPhone for the foreseeable future!!! :up:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.