Getting new 4g phone but which one?

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
Im a phone geek on Sprint. Huge geek in fact.

I just upgraded my Evo 4g to the Galaxy S3 and i love it. I think the best phones on the market today are the Galaxy Note 2 and the Optimus G. Both quad core with jellybean out of the box. The only downside to the G is no micro sd. I should also mention that LG is notoriously slow on software updates.

The Note 2 is my dream phone. If i was still working and the S3 wasn't on sale for 48.00 on black Friday that is the phone i would have gotten. I didn't even want to upgrade until i could afford it. But my Evo was crapping out and i wasn't about to let Sally pay for the note (even tho she wanted to) so i got this one. So far Im not disappointed.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
[MENTION=2291]cowsmom[/MENTION] I am with Verizon too and need to upgrade my phone and haven't made up my mind yet either, but I am looking at the HTC Droid DNA. It has a great screen, fantastic camera, takes burst photos and panoramic pics. Battery life is OK and call reception is supposed to be good and OK call quality. I'm leaning that way.

OP
cowsmom

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
@cowsmom I am with Verizon too and need to upgrade my phone and haven't made up my mind yet either, but I am looking at the HTC Droid DNA. It has a great screen, fantastic camera, takes burst photos and panoramic pics. Battery life is OK and call reception is supposed to be good and OK call quality. I'm leaning that way.
hm ill have to look at that one to. i am really sick of htc so im pretty sure it wont be another one of those. i really like motorola as they have great hardware and reception and call quality just lack some on the software sometimes such as screen and camera. hm

OP
cowsmom

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
hm ok so galaxy s3 windows lumia 822 though i would love to have the 920 or one of the motorola droids. hmmmm

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
It is a hard decision, I was looking at the Razr Maxx too, but they say the camera sucks, If I don't go with the Droid DNA. it will probably be the Galaxy 3.

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
It is a hard decision, I was looking at the Razr Maxx too, but they say the camera sucks, If I don't go with the Droid DNA. it will probably be the Galaxy 3.

No removable storage on the DNA. That'd be a deal breaker for me

OP
cowsmom

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
well im leaning toward the galaxy s3 it seems now. bf just got one and its sweet as far as i can tell. he just got it so ill check it out some more.

L

Lucy-licious

well im leaning toward the galaxy s3 it seems now. bf just got one and its sweet as far as i can tell. he just got it so ill check it out some more.

Chris just got that yesterday....He's had HTCs and Iphones in the past and so far thinks the Galaxy S111 is far suerior to both, Lightweight and fast is his opinion so far xx

OP
cowsmom

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
Chris just got that yesterday....He's had HTCs and Iphones in the past and so far thinks the Galaxy S111 is far suerior to both, Lightweight and fast is his opinion so far xx
thanks angie. yea htc is really falling behind in their software it seems. i played with it some last night and it seems really nice. not an iphone fan really sorry guys

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.