Happy Birthday Libra926

mom2bullies

May 29, 2010
Auburn,WA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chesty, Cadence and baby Echo and Mello (Delta)
Happy Birthday sis.....I love you, have a wonderful day..... thought you were going fair?

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Happy Birthday Libra!!!! Don't forget to share that cake with Vegas and O. Hope you have a great day.

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Happy Birthday sis.....I love you, have a wonderful day..... thought you were going fair?

Okay, Let me get this: Mom2bullies is Libra's sister...Isn't her mom on here as well? For some reason I thought I saw something once about her mom being a member. Great to see bully in the family blood.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Okay, Let me get this: Mom2bullies is Libra's sister...Isn't her mom on here as well? For some reason I thought I saw something once about her mom being a member. Great to see bully in the family blood.

No, you are right. She is my mom. My dad use to call me sis all the time. He passed away in 2000. My mom has started using the nickname when they got Chesty...cause technically...I'm his sis. She calls my husband "uncle Mark". She's a weird one.
[MENTION=770]Bella'sMom[/MENTION]

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
[MENTION=657]mom2bullies[/MENTION]
We are. We were kinda waiting for the rain to die down. One of Marks gym members will be riding a sheep. Muttin busting? That's at 6pm. So, we are just chilling with the fur-kids until then.

Last edited:

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Oh, silly me! Thanks so much for the birthday wishes. Is it just an age thing? I keep having to subtract from the current year to remember what age I am. This started after the age of 35.
[MENTION=410]Telly03[/MENTION]
[MENTION=657]mom2bullies[/MENTION]
[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION]

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Happy birthday from Kelly and Vegas, from Florida!!!

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Happy birthday from Kelly and Vegas, from Florida!!!

[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION]
Not only do we have children with the same name....but my sister's name is Kelli.

Last edited:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
No, you are right. She is my mom. My dad use to call me sis all the time. He passed away in 2000. My mom has started using the nickname when they got Chesty...cause technically...I'm his sis. She calls my husband "uncle Mark". She's a weird one.

Sedona is also called sis or sissy. We rarely call her Sedona. Chips sister christie is also called sissy and we still call her that now in her 40's! :). I luv it, such a cute nickname. Which is why I stole it for Sedona :D

Sorry to hear about your dad :(

Last edited:

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Sedona is also called sis or sissy. We rarely call her Sedona. Chips sister christie is also called sissy and we still call her that now in her 40's! :). I luv it, such a cute nickname. Which is why I stole it for Sedona :D

Sorry to hear about your dad :(

We call the skin kids Bubba and Sissy but only when it refers to their connection with the dogs. And the same with my mom's cat, I am sissy! I had never heard of those nicknames until I moved down south. It is funny how we even have nicknames via our pets.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.