I hope nobody lives in or near Brick NJ

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
Our shore areas need a break already!

http://www.nj.com/ocean/index.ssf/2...arts_of_brick_ahead_of_nearing_noreaster.html

The Brick Township Office of Emergency Management is monitoring a Nor' Easter that has the potential to strongly impact our town with high winds, storm surge and flooding. The Brick Township Office of Emergency Management has issued a Mandatory Evacuation for all residents that reside in the low lying waterfront areas of town that are prone to flooding and/or storm surge by Tuesday November 6, 2012 at 6:00 P.M.
These areas include but are not limited to;
• Midstreams neighborhood East of Jordan Rd.
• Area of Island Dr. in Cedarcroft
• North & South Dr. (Metedeconk)
• Princeton Ave. East of Beaver Dam Rd.
• Cedarbridge Manor East of Lions Lane
• Vanada Woods
• Eagle Pass
• Sandy Point
• Tilton Rd
• Cranberry Cove
• Swan Point Park including Beaton and Gale Rd.
• Baywood East of Pilot Dr. and Mandolay Dr.
• Cherry Quay South of Tiller Lane
• Sailors Quay off of Pleasant Dr., North Pier and South Sailors Quay
• Waterfront Property in Mallard Point
• Seaview Dr. & Seaview Ave in Seaview Village
• Shore Acres
• Seawood Harbor
• Waterfront Property in Bay Harbor
Residents whose homes that do not fall into the Mandatory area that have been damaged and/or affected from Hurricane Sandy are strongly encouraged to evacuate.
Residents are encouraged to seek shelter with friends and/or family who are in a safe location.
For those residents that require transportation to a shelter, you can contact the call center at 732-262-1234.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:pray: I hope they are just being over cautious. But residents also need to heed those warnings and be over cautious too!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
So hoping this storm dwindles away and does not bother any of the US northern coasts

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
Praying for a miracle! So much devastation already...I've been there too and it's a nightmare!

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
The ONLY reason I have ever heard of Brick NJ, was the 1st 18 Wheeler I loaded last week was for a Walmart in Brick NJ - another fun filled week on the east coast

nyerathrt

Jun 30, 2011
New York
Bulldog(s) Names
jameson and titan
Lots of ppl r on standby for evacuations. It will be an interesting day/night. If it is as windy as they say we will have problems. Plus all the rain they r calling for. I am thinking about and ark.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.