Its Happy Turkey Day!!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:thanks2: I think these Happy Turkeys need to be spread around. Everyone needs a Happy Turkey Day gift!

To give one just go to Bully Market and click on give a gift then type in their user name Type in Happy Turkey Day and select Thanks2 and click at the bottom to purchase with bully bucks.
:thanks2::thanks2::thanks2::thanks2::thanks2::thanks2::thanks2::thanks2::thanks2::thanks2::thanks2::thanks2::thanks2::thanks2::thanks2::thanks2::thanks2::thanks2::thanks2::thanks2::thanks2::thanks2::thanks2::thanks2::thanks2::thanks2::thanks2::thanks2::thanks2::thanks2::thanks2::thanks2:

OP
L

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Aww hush up :grumpadeluxe: :thanks2::grumpadeluxe: :thanks2::grumpadeluxe: :thanks2::grumpadeluxe: :thanks2::grumpadeluxe: :thanks2::grumpadeluxe: :thanks2::grumpadeluxe: :thanks2::grumpadeluxe: :thanks2::grumpadeluxe: :thanks2::grumpadeluxe: :thanks2::grumpadeluxe: :thanks2::grumpadeluxe: :thanks2::grumpadeluxe: :thanks2::grumpadeluxe: :thanks2::grumpadeluxe: :thanks2::grumpadeluxe: :thanks2::grumpadeluxe: :thanks2::grumpadeluxe: :thanks2::grumpadeluxe: :thanks2::grumpadeluxe: :thanks2::grumpadeluxe: :thanks2::grumpadeluxe: :thanks2::grumpadeluxe: :thanks2::grumpadeluxe: :thanks2::grumpadeluxe: :thanks2::grumpadeluxe: :thanks2::grumpadeluxe: :thanks2::grumpadeluxe: :thanks2::grumpadeluxe: :thanks2::grumpadeluxe: :thanks2::grumpadeluxe: :thanks2::grumpadeluxe: :thanks2::grumpadeluxe: :thanks2::grumpadeluxe: :thanks2::grumpadeluxe: :thanks2::grumpadeluxe: :thanks2::grumpadeluxe:

Last edited:

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
lol you two are justlike me and the hubby jesting on Facebook at each other. i bet you're sitting in the same room e together!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.