Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Chocolate/candy

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Other...please elaborate

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
L

Lucy-licious

So here's the thing....your feeling low and a bit sad and in need of something naughty to help raise your mood :D

What do you do...head to the Freezer to grab that big tub of icecream and sit devouring the whole tub?

Or......Get the biggest bar of chocolate you can find and selfishly sit in the corner savouring every bite and letting it melt in your mouth?

I know not everyone comfort eats so I added an other choice just in case your one of those nutters that think exercise is always the answer :ROFL:

(i know it might be true but IMO chocolate and icecream taste better than those beads of sweat dripping down my face :tease:)

OP
L

Lucy-licious

I head for choclate every time :D and since it has been scientifically proven that chocolate helps with the production of endorfins (the happy hormones) I feel totally justified in my choice :yes4:

and just to clarify...it can be chocolate bars, spread, paste, hot chocolate, chocolate cake, mousse, chocolate cheesecake or even cookies..I really don't mind :D

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I try not to have either in the house usually but I think ice cream is more of a fav, although I like d. All the above. Lol

Meggs19

Oct 14, 2011
Madison, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Tonka
I chose "other" because it is just plain cruel to make a girl choose! haha I have a HUGE sweet tooth and will gladly crab a sugary sweet over a real food item anyday! Also, I do choose exercise first (I am one of those weirdos obsessed with working out that loves to sweat) but that just makes that ice cream or chocolate THAT much sweeter and guilt-free for me! :) I would go with Mint chocolate chip if I am choosing ice cream and if i'm choosing chocolate then I would need a peanut butter snickers....or an almond joy....or a caramello...or or or! Oh and dark chocolate is full of antioxidants and good for you in small portions! Yay!

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
"Other" because when I feel down I clean my house and pay bills.

Just kidding!!! of course chocolate for me--dark chocolate :) But luckily, I only need a small piece to help me feel better. Oh and a mug of hot chocolate to go with too.

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
Oh how I wish I loved to exercise, my body would be happier I'm sure since I'm just a few more pieces of candy away from looking like the little girl in Willy Wonka and Chocolate Factory that turned into a blueberry ... though might be an easier way to get around I could just roll from room to room!!

I am an unhealthy binge eater .. and sweets are my down fall or pizza or hamburgers or pasta or bread ...... Wait what was this topic???

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
COFFEE ice Cream with Chocolate Sprinkle (jimmies to me)

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh chocolate of course. i love any type. not into ice cream at all here.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Well I chose chocolate because it was always my favourite bt now I am unable to eat the real chocolate or ice cream so I eat pretend chocolate (gluten and dairy free) but to me it taste just as good as I have not had the real thing for 5 years, I have never really been into ice cream though

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online