This or That ... Coffee Pot or Keurig Single Cup Machine

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Coffee pot and Maxwell House for me. With non flavored non dairy creamer. I do not like strong or bold. And I don't like favors except a little chocolate on occasion. To me the strong coffees are bitter and I don't like sweet coffee so that's why I don't like the favors I guess.
I drink a LOT of coffee these days. Make and drink 10 cups before leaving for and on the way to work, in the morning, then make at least two 4 cup pots during the day at work.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Coffee pot and Maxwell House for me. With non flavored non dairy creamer. I do not like strong or bold. And I don't like favors except a little chocolate on occasion. To me the strong coffees are bitter and I don't like sweet coffee so that's why I don't like the favors I guess.
I drink a LOT of coffee these days. Make and drink 10 cups before leaving for and on the way to work, in the morning, then make at least two 4 cup pots during the day at work.

Wowza that is a lot of coffee!!!!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

theparrisfive

Sep 16, 2011
Northwest Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Chocolate raspberry creamer is back at walmart its a seasonal creamer. Very yummy!

I'm happy with my coffee pot and folgers black silk. The keurig coffers are too expensive for my blood

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.