Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
ya need to find CoffeeMate's Chocolate Raspberry Creamer ! ! ! *WARNING* *WARNING* *WARNING* Highly Addictive ! ! ! !

Where do you normally find this delightful addiction?

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
Where do you normally find this delightful addiction?

You will have to look for it in different grocery stores. we have a chain in the North East called Redners Markets - UTOH bad news !

it seems the Chocolate Raspberry has been DISCONTINUED ! ! ! from Facebook "It was the only flavor that made Coffee- Mate really special. Now we (my family and friends) buy International Delight only - it offers White chocolate raspberry creamer. Too bad for you, coffee- mate!"

and the International Delight, ISNT as good as the coffeemate was :( :( sorry to get you excited... darn.. I used to buy it by the Gallon! (literally the Wife and I would buy 5-6 bottles at a time!) then I started to watch my sugar intake. well.. coffee creamer was VERY high in sugar :p

ModernFemme

Arts'y bulldog farts'y
Community Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Remington (Remi)
I have a Keurig. I do love it, but I just did the math and realized that due to the restrictions Keurig puts on their vendors, they are one of the cheapest sources with the most variety. I could get the cups for a tad cheaper, but they aren't kinds I enjoy.

Just bought a new batch of coffee this morning... 96 kcups for $59.36 + free shipping. That's over $.60 cents a cup!!!

It's convenient, but I can tell you it's an inconsistent experience. Some cups are watered down, others are good. After we use up this batch of coffee, may convince hubby to go back to the pot for a while, at least until kcups come down.

I always felt bad for wasting coffee, but it's obvious just how much cheaper it is to get the bags, even whole bean, over the kcups.

BTW I've been using kcups for almost as long as they've been out, for several years at least. The prices have only increased.

Last edited:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I wanted a Kuerig last year for Christmas, glad I didn't get one because they sound too expensive for me! I'll stick with my pot and coffeemate creamer :)

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

OP
bulldogs4me

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] [MENTION=6280]ModernFemme[/MENTION] [MENTION=4706]RaRett[/MENTION] - they have a reusable filter 100_0697.jpg you can use your own coffee and use the reusable filter, it's not as easy as dropping the k-cup in brewing and throwing it away but you get the 1 cup experience and it's less expensive.

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
If there was anything that I learned from our recent blackout experience it's that I need to be buried with my Kuerig. I'm a simple girl, don't need fancy flavors. Just Dunkin Donuts k-cups and I'm happy. Since the great unemployment happened, I've switched to Donut House coffee, I can get it on sale at shop rite for 5.99 for 12 cups.

But now after hearing about this raspberry chocolate business, I may need to re-evaluate.

Is it sad that I'm too lazy for this?

nope. I have that filter too and am too lazy to use it.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I wouldn't mind having one for an off time cup of Joe, especially in the winter. It gets cold here! Below 60! :). I am not kidding either!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
@desertskybulldogs @ModernFemme @RaRett - they have a reusable filter View attachment 30124 you can use your own coffee and use the reusable filter, it's not as easy as dropping the k-cup in brewing and throwing it away but you get the 1 cup experience and it's less expensive.

Yea I spent the 17.00 on that thing, used it once... too much of a pain in the butt, I'll go back to my old coffee pot for my old coffee before using that thing again !

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
I am a bit boring just instant coffee for me and very weak, everyone else in the family like the big pot of strong real coffee

wouldtick

Jul 22, 2012
Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Barley's Rainbow Cupcake
keurig also has a reusable filter cup that you can put any ground coffee into. I love it. Brings the cost down considerably and lets me use coffees that are not packaged as kcups. I am currently drinking pumpkin spice...crazy good

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Im not a coffee drinker, so I dont even buy coffee, I keep a bottle of instant if someone wants, so my poor husband usually goes to Starbucks and grabs his coffee in the morning. My husband loves his coffee, so a couple of years ago, he asked for a Tassimo for Christmas, so I bought him one, I use it for the hot chocolate and the tea chai latte, those are good. he liked it because they had the Starbucks coffees, but then they lost that contract for coffee, and he stopped using it. So it just sits there. Then he bought the Keurig from Costco and he uses that now because he's hooked on the Donut House coffee.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online