Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
Do you prefer to make a big pot of coffee or do you use a Keurig single cup machine?

I have the Keurig, my parents got it for me for my birthday a couple years ago, I love it!!

OP
bulldogs4me

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
oh yeah if you have the Keurig what is your favorite K-cup?

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
I refused to go the Keurig route, my wife always wanted one, but I was like, look its .50 per cup ! I can make a big ole pot of Folgers for half of that. So I finally broke down and got her one last month. . . . its a toss up who uses it more - a tip... get the EXTRA Bold, I have a 20 oz mug, so I put in a K-cup... run it on the large mug, and then run it again on the medium mug. so I get a REALLY big cup of coffee for .50 LOL :)

I learned that there is

Regular (normal amount of coffee)
Bold (25% or so more coffee)
Extra Bold (50% or so more coffee)

Per K-cup :) :) sorry I'm a cheap bastard :p

OP
bulldogs4me

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
I refused to go the Keurig route, my wife always wanted one, but I was like, look its .50 per cup ! I can make a big ole pot of Folgers for half of that. So I finally broke down and got her one last month. . . . its a toss up who uses it more - a tip... get the EXTRA Bold, I have a 20 oz mug, so I put in a K-cup... run it on the large mug, and then run it again on the medium mug. so I get a REALLY big cup of coffee for .50 LOL :)

I learned that there is

Regular (normal amount of coffee)
Bold (25% or so more coffee)
Extra Bold (50% or so more coffee)

Per K-cup :) :) sorry I'm a cheap bastard :p

I like the extra bold coffee just because I like a nice bold flavor and we use big cups too so I run a large cup then run it again on a small cup for my morning cup of coffee. so far my favorites are Emil's Extra Bold and Tully's but we also like Folger's Black Silk

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I like the extra bold coffee just because I like a nice bold flavor and we use big cups too so I run a large cup then run it again on a small cup for my morning cup of coffee. so far my favorites are Emil's Extra Bold and Tully's but we also like Folger's Black Silk

I am actually drinking Newman's - and I get 80 Kcups at Sams for a pretty decent price ! :)

OP
bulldogs4me

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
[MENTION=4706]RaRett[/MENTION] - do you shop at Costco? they have the big boxes of 80 in different brands, they have one, it's San Franciso Blend it's really good, nice bold flavor

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Coffee Pot

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
@RaRett - do you shop at Costco? they have the big boxes of 80 in different brands, they have one, it's San Franciso Blend it's really good, nice bold flavor

The nearest costco's is about 40 miles away... Sam's is 10 minutes :) you DEFINATELY save money on these things :)

reallyrob

Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2010
Southern Illinois/Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Princess Alberta (Bertie) Barkghesi
I love my Keurig brewer! I have 3 of them one at each house and one that I take with me on trips. My favorite k-cup is Cafe Mocha or Vanilla Caramel.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Keurig. Multiple times a day. And I'm stuck on the Raspberry Chocolate truffle by Van Houtte. I put it thru under the medium cup, then the next down in size. I top it off with some creamer and sweetner. Yummy.

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
My husband loves his Nespresso machine (which is pretty amazing and their coffee is really good) and I use my Aeropress. My current favorite is Dunkin Donuts ground coffee, Vanilla.

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
POT

I prefer to ice it or make frozen coffee drinks

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I don't really drink coffee at home so I have neither!!!

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Keurig. Multiple times a day. And I'm stuck on the Raspberry Chocolate truffle by Van Houtte. I put it thru under the medium cup, then the next down in size. I top it off with some creamer and sweetner. Yummy.

ya need to find CoffeeMate's Chocolate Raspberry Creamer ! ! ! *WARNING* *WARNING* *WARNING* Highly Addictive ! ! ! !

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.