What cool things do you see on your drive?

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
One my daily commute to work I drive by the Denver Broncos' Headquarters/training camp. I'm not a big football fan but I enjoy the games.

BF8CBA4E-2D6E-4674-8E83-0CECE27494EE-3473-0000023F2B734A85.jpg

BCE659B4-D73D-4F79-9716-07461270B8BE-3473-0000023F2636B8C6.jpg

So what neat things do you see? Post pics too if you got them. :2thumbs:

Gunny B

Jul 19, 2012
Marysville, Wa
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny Beaufort & Denali (Boxer)
I drive down Broadway in Everett, Wa. Which means I see lots of crazy people. I could post pictures, but it would be like an cross of Cops and Intervention. :)

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
The only thing cool that I have seen on my way to work is a guys boat came lose from the hitch and that boat was soaring down the road just like a car. lol; while I have to admit it probably wasn't funny to the owner of the boat it was an amazingly funny site to see and boat unattached to anything going down the road. Sometimes when I need a good laugh I picture that boat and still get a chuckle out of it.

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
I don't have photos, but I go by Bacardi Rum Plant and Anheuser Busch Brewery. They are both just down the street from the office. You can smell the Brewery on most days. I actually like the smell.

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
I don't have photos, but I go by Bacardi Rum Plant and Anheuser Busch Brewery. They are both just down the street from the office. You can smell the Brewery on most days. I actually like the smell.

She wins!!

I see Mt Spokane everyday. It is about 5miles from the bottom and 20miles to the top.

mt spokane.jpg

Last edited:
OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack

Yes indeed, I agree with[MENTION=3123]agingermom[/MENTION], you win! :cheers:

She wins!!

I see Mt Spokane everyday. It is about 5miles from the bottom and 20miles to the top.

View attachment 29961
See now that's beautiful. I get to also see the entire front range of Rocky Mountains, pretty pretty pretty.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
My commute is down a main thoroughfare through a not very attractive area of the city...I just pray I never break down on the way to work. :eek:

L

Lucy-licious

I pass nothing special on my 5 minute drive to work...but if I drive the opposite way, I see a field of piggies, sheep roaming around and grazing at the side of the road, 2 Peacocks and wild pheasants depending in the time of year.
Oh and lots and lots of green as far as the eye can see :D

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I will have to stop on morning and snap a few pictures, but, I drive through Valley Forge National Park every day -- beautiful sunrises and LOTS of deer, fox, rabbit and the usually southeast PA wildlife

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
:lies:

You have the best scenery of all! Those two beeeeeeeutiful wee girls! Take it fom me...that scenery will change all too quickly. :yes:
Depends on the minute of the day... I think we ould trade jake for the girls. Sounds fair. Maybe a week at a time?! Lol

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.