Hurricane Sandy.....

speechmom53

Feb 17, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubs
Things are getting rough here. We are still in for a direct hit from the eye of the storm. It is now 4:20 and Sandy is suppose to make landfall between 6:00-8:00 with wind gusts up to 90 MPH. All of the coastal areas are completely underwater and we are 10 mins from there. Atlantic City and Ocean City boardwalks and streets are completely underwater. I have posted a video here that I took a little while ago....with several hours to go before we get the worst of it. Tubs is fairing well, but the potty breaks are tough. At least he knows something it going on, so he makes it quick!!!! I will keep everyone posted as long as we have power!!!!!

http://youtu.be/Ytvy5IDxhs0

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
good to know, just checked our rain gauge, 4" just today. and it's very windy here. I fed the dogs early so they would go poo poo before it gets worse. They do make it quick, don't they.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Things are getting rough here. We are still in for a direct hit from the eye of the storm. It is now 4:20 and Sandy is suppose to make landfall between 6:00-8:00 with wind gusts up to 90 MPH. All of the coastal areas are completely underwater and we are 10 mins from there. Atlantic City and Ocean City boardwalks and streets are completely underwater. I have posted a video here that I took a little while ago....with several hours to go before we get the worst of it. Tubs is fairing well, but the potty breaks are tough. At least he knows something it going on, so he makes it quick!!!! I will keep everyone posted as long as we have power!!!!!

http://youtu.be/Ytvy5IDxhs0

Dang that's a lot of rain coming down and a lot of tall trees around. Do you have a garage that tubs can go potty in? Maybe with some paper down. Hope you guys stay safe!!! :hug:

OP
speechmom53

speechmom53

Feb 17, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubs
Dang that's a lot of rain coming down and a lot of tall trees around. Do you have a garage that tubs can go potty in? Maybe with some paper down. Hope you guys stay safe!!! :hug:

We don't have a garage or anything. We head out with an umbrella and a leash and dart back in when finished with someone else waiting with towels when he comes in. I just don't know what is going to happen later tonight. His last potty break of the night is usually around 9:00-10:00 at night and that is when we are suppose to be hit with the worst of all of this!!!! I will hold on to our little man so he doesn't blow away!!!!

OP
speechmom53

speechmom53

Feb 17, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubs
We are in the eye right now, so all is calm and quiet...still have power and just finished dinner and making a homemade apple pie. Tubs is pacing around a little, but other then that we are doing ok. My parents live in the woods 15 mins from us. They lost power and about 6 trees. Right now they said we will be having strong winds once the eye passes over us until about 3:00 am.......

Most Reactions