Halloween Movies...

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
as we sit here ad watch, Monster House, I was wondering.

:halloween16::halloween5::halloween6:What is your favorite Halloween-time movie? :halloween3::halloween7::halloween15:

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
why Halloween, of course! the original one that is.

I also like Friday the 13th parts 1 and 2, Nightmare on Elm Street (original), and I just saw a movie called The Descent which was really scary!

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
this is the worst time for me I hate to be scared and I'm not a big fan of scary movies ... my son watches the new show The American Horror Story and made me watch last weeks show with him I had to cover my eyes and plug my ears!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I love and always have loved horror movies, We like them all. We have taped many this month and when home sit in front of Sci-Fi, I really don't have a favorite. I did start watching An American Horror Story this year, I didn't know it was a series and was on last year. I taped it this year because I thought it was a movie, now I am hooked.

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
The Strangers is an awesome thriller/horror movie by far the best ive ever seen. Jen and I love horror from Hitchcock to Saw and Hostel. I suppose that may be why we got married on Halloween [MENTION=4676]thesspa[/MENTION]

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
this is the worst time for me I hate to be scared and I'm not a big fan of scary movies ... my son watches the new show The American Horror Story and made me watch last weeks show with him I had to cover my eyes and plug my ears!

I'm with you. I never watch horror films. Not worth the nightmares I had the few times I tried in my teens.
My halloween favorites run along the lines of The Witches, Hocus Pocus and Young Frankenstein.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
I'm a huge fan of horror movies (hate gore, perversion and slasher films)
and SciFi, love the books too.

The Exorcist, Jaws, Orphan, Alien, The Lost Boys and Werewolf of London
are just a few of my all time favorites.

Happy Halloween!

L

Lucy-licious

I'm with you. I never watch horror films. Not worth the nightmares I had the few times I tried in my teens.
My halloween favorites run along the lines of The Witches, Hocus Pocus and Young Frankenstein.

Those were the exact ones I was going to suggest :2thumbs:

I can watch ghost movies but not horror blood and gore movies.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Pet Horror Movies:
pethorrormovies.jpg

loveabully

Community Veteran
Jul 20, 2012
california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
:butterfly: I love all the scary movies but if I had to pick it would be Halloween. Are anniversary is halloween 7 years this year

elearn

Bully lovin' gypsy
Community Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Herman
The Strangers is an awesome thriller/horror movie by far the best ive ever seen. Jen and I love horror from Hitchcock to Saw and Hostel. I suppose that may be why we got married on Halloween @thesspa

I didnt know that - I'm like the biggest horror fan (I love B horror movies) LOL

BTW Happy Anniversary!!

Whenever there is a Friday the 13th during the year, I pull out my Friday the 13th DVD collection!! LOL While I do like Halloween, my favorite is definitely Friday the 13th. I love Alien and Aliens! I love zombies, but I think the traditional zombies (Night of the living dead) were more scary than the modern ones which are too aggressive and quick and predictable - some even have jobs!

I also like The Omega Man with Charleton Heston :) [same as Last Man on Earth (Vincent Price) and I Am Legend (Will Smith)] - but I like Charleton Heston's best. Its probably not a real horror movie, more sci-fi.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I love scary movies, Freddy and Elm Street Classic, All the Jason movies, Exorcist ( I think that was one of the first horrors I ever watched), Halloween , Poltergeist , Chuckie, The Saw Movies, The Cabin In The Woods, Silent Hill, and The Grunge. All really good for a scare.

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
I'm with [MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] I love Hocus Pocus. Iused to love horror movies but they scare the :poo:out of me now. I love watching paranormal stuff

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.