Hurricane Sandy Rollcall - - Please check in before, and after !

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
you are damn good.... can not get banks to stay out long enough yet.... she will probably want to dump when the winds are at full gear

bahahahaha I ain't going out there, I fed them early and when they sit at the door, I open it just a little bit, they put there little cute faces out there, and , wellll draw your own conclusion, (I give a little push). Hubby tried throwing cheese out into the yard, but then they were too busy huntin the cheese :hahaha: I gotta love it

It's getting worse here. stay safe lady :smoochwink:

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
okey doeky , got all five to go pooh pooh :dancing::jumping::dancing::jumping::dancing::jumping::mansfriend: hang yeah

Whoohoo!!! Just trying to get Chunk to do the same ... Mom's mini doxie just pooped in the house. UGH!!!!

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
Glad you're out of harms way!!

Thanks!! We are not completely out of the way since it's such a large storm .. but better off than at home alone with two kids and a dog ... and water only a few blocks away. Still pretty nervous

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
bahahahaha I ain't going out there, I fed them early and when they sit at the door, I open it just a little bit, they put there little cute faces out there, and , wellll draw your own conclusion, (I give a little push). Hubby tried throwing cheese out into the yard, but then they were too busy huntin the cheese :hahaha: I gotta love it

her and Cheli both stay out long enough to pee.... no dumps yet today and HELL to the NO, I am not go out with them. The yard is fenced in and all I have to do is open the door for them.

Is you work closed? Our PA office is closed tomorrow

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack

Well that'll be one less thing you have to worry about - them getting the :poo: scared out of them, lol.

Thanks!! We are not completely out of the way since it's such a large storm .. but better off than at home alone with two kids and a dog ... and water only a few blocks away. Still pretty nervous
Oh dang, I thought you were out of harms way. I just saw the picture you posted of all the cousins and gramdma...Love it! lol :2thumbs:

Just scrolledl through almost 80 pics on the news and my gawd people are stupid - theyre in the water! :eek:

ModernFemme

Arts'y bulldog farts'y
Community Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Remington (Remi)
Heads up... Our power just went out ... we are in Delaware. will check back in ASAP

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
her and Cheli both stay out long enough to pee.... no dumps yet today and HELL to the NO, I am not go out with them. The yard is fenced in and all I have to do is open the door for them.

Is you work closed? Our PA office is closed tomorrow

Yeah, I got a call this morning wait for a couple days on a call. We're slow anyhow
yeah we're fenced too, thank goodness, I don't know what i'd do if we weren't

OP
RaRett

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
Text from [MENTION=4688]Baconator[/MENTION] (Pete) - 'Something just blew up down the street and power is out :nope: - Candlelight, board games and vodka - :2thumbs: '

I'll update if I get any more text's from him - he's going to save his phone battery juice.

OP
RaRett

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

elearn

Bully lovin' gypsy
Community Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Herman
Gizmo and Hershey - Central Delaware - we'll be checking in when the power and internet allow :)

Gizmo isnt gonna be happy, she HATES the rain! and getting wet while trying to to potty, is just NOT her cup of tea!

Hershey...well he likes to 'bite' at the rain :p

Wish us luck all ! ! !

It's headed your way - I just saw on the map it's off the tip of NJ headed straight to Delaware!! Keep Gizmo and Hershey safe!!!! And yourself too.

OP
RaRett

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
yea... I dont think she is 'headed' this way anymore.... SHE's HERE ! ! ! ! !

nyerathrt

Jun 30, 2011
New York
Bulldog(s) Names
jameson and titan
Still here...it kicked into high gear around 3 pm but as of right now still have power...though not holding my breath cause they keep flickering....the boys r unimpressed. They r bored and rnt bothered to much...we went out at 9 am and then again around 330 or so...the after dinner one should be fun

elearn

Bully lovin' gypsy
Community Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Herman
yea... I dont think she is 'headed' this way anymore.... SHE's HERE ! ! ! ! !

oh gosh!! Good luck! Batten down the bullies!!

[MENTION=2659]nyerathrt[/MENTION] the wind just blew so hard with such a loud nosie that my house shook. I could feel the wind come through the AC and it shook my desk. I said "i have to run to check on Herman, he's probably scared!" went down stairs - he's knocked out all stretched out on the couch. couldnt care less.
he didnt even want to come back in when i took him out around 5 LOL

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.