Hurricane Sandy Rollcall - - Please check in before, and after !

ModernFemme

Arts'y bulldog farts'y
Community Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Remington (Remi)
I'm in Middlesex County on the Edison border. This is.the first storm in my house so I have no idea what to expect.

Same here. Been here only 6 months. Praying both our houses are standing by the time Sandy moves through.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Stay warm and dry everybody!!!! We're in NE Ohio so we've just got the rain and winds so far. It started raining Sunday morning and just hasn't stopped since. We have flood warnings over all the neighboring counties. Winds are supposed to only get up to 65mph. I think we're just getting the edges of this storm!!

MissPennyLue

Jun 20, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Penelope Lue (Penny)
Another Central PA'er here. Windy & Rainy. Just finished cooking & baking up a slew of stuff (cookies, pepperoni rolls, soup, hard boiled eggs, etc.). At least if the power goes out we'll eat like kings!

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
Hi everyone ... Myself, Julia, Chunk and Clayton are at my Gramma's house ... we live only blocks from the bay in Ocean County ... they've done voluntary evacuation by us (mandatory on the barrier island) ... Gramma is a few miles inland so we are here to be safe. Fingers crossed the house won't have a tree through it or be flooded when we go home. My hubby is working through the storm up in North Jersey. Can't wait for this to be over!

BabyDuke

Community Veteran
Mar 25, 2011
Philadelphia PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Duke
We are in Philadelphia PA .. they just closed all government offices and schools tomorrow. the worst is yet to come. ( later today )

Duke is just afraid of the wind.. can't get him to relax.. Hoping we don't lose power.. the governor said if we do we could be without for 48 hours to 4 days. :cry:

OP
RaRett

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
Duke is just afraid of the wind.. can't get him to relax.. Hoping we don't lose power.. the governor said if we do we could be without for 48 hours to 4 days. :cry:

Put a snug shirt on him if you have one! it totally calms Gizmo down... just like a 'ThunderShirt'

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Hi everyone ... Myself, Julia, Chunk and Clayton are at my Gramma's house ... we live only blocks from the bay in Ocean County ... they've done voluntary evacuation by us (mandatory on the barrier island) ... Gramma is a few miles inland so we are here to be safe. Fingers crossed the house won't have a tree through it or be flooded when we go home. My hubby is working through the storm up in North Jersey. Can't wait for this to be over!
Glad you're out of harms way!!

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
okey doeky , got all five to go pooh pooh :dancing::jumping::dancing::jumping::dancing::jumping::mansfriend: hang yeah

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
For all my EBN neighbours who are affected by the storm , we are thinking about you, and our prayers are with you guys. Stay close, stay warm, and most of all stay Safe. Curl up with your Bullies. I hope the storm passes with everyone safe and sound, and with minimal or no damage to properties, and homes. Thinking of you.

Last edited:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
okey doeky , got all five to go pooh pooh :dancing::jumping::dancing::jumping::dancing::jumping::mansfriend: hang yeah

you are damn good.... can not get banks to stay out long enough yet.... she will probably want to dump when the winds are at full gear

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.